A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Come on RAIN....enough of this chilly stuff- rain already.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It almost feels like it could snow. :?

Shelby doesn't even want to go outside.

We're supposed to go to lil sistas for a cook out, it may be a cook in! :lol: Burr!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have to get my butt outside and blow leaves off the deck and clean out my flower beds, couldn't we atleast get a little sun??? Pleeeeeeaeese!!

4. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I know one of my pugs that was raised way down south, doesn't like the cold at all. Her little legs where a shaking this morning.
    Sheri

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH is doing wings, weather be darned!! :mrgreen:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

We are doing homemade pizza's. :cheers:

7. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

hmmmmm

I need a Girlfriend. I miss holding someone close

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hate cleaning my closet!! How can I have so many clothes and nothing to wear?? :?

9. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

I share the sentiment. I rally need to purge, but I'll find some reason to hang onto everything.

10. KellBell

I cleaned out my closet today too. :mrgreen: I have stacks of mess I am getting rid of. I even cleaned out my shoes and purses. Bought 4 pair of shoes this weekend, so at least one pair had to go. :lol: If I haven't worn it in 2 years, it goes. I love it when all things are neat and organized.

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Need to unload some of the better stuff? http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=17948

:)

12. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Hmmm, have I "heard' you say you are a size 8? What size are those feet, girl? Never laid eyes on you, but I have a feeling we may have similar taste and I'm not too proud to wear someone else's great castoffs. :mrgreen: I wish my sisters were closer. We used to trade off about every 6 months and never got bored!

Let me know if you decide to have a yard sale!

13. peaches

14. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

No problem... she might want to sell rather than donate anyway. :)

15. KellBell

I am a size 8 and my feets is a 8 1/2. :mrgreen: Most of the stuff I am yard sale'n is winter stuff, though there is some summer stuff mixed in. I can't decide if I am having a yard sale here or at my beach house....if I decide to have it here, I can sure post it on here.....that good?

16. peaches

No you can't post it on here, you can only PM ME! I'm a size 8 with 8-1/2 feets too!

17. KellBell

ok, I just wrote down your name....I will PM you when I get it all piled up, and you can sure come take a gander even if I do decide to take it to the coast for a yard sale...how's that sound?

18. peaches

Perfect! I'll bring the wine. :cheers:

19. KellBell

dang, what a bargain!!! :cheers:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm having a yard sale with my BF in a few weeks, had to get busy!! I have no idea how I accumulate so many clothes!! Dang those clearance racks!