So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Thats true he never did..and there are Three Altoona's that I know of, PA, WI and IA. ( yes we had to learn this cr** in school LOLOL

2. HEMI

HEMI Member

ok i got me an avatar well????? Did ya think it would be anything else! lol

3. Clif

Clif Guest

It's your choice. Personally I would have chosen the proper Confederate flag...

[​IMG]

4. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

Clif [QUOTE It's your choice. Personally I would have chosen the proper Confederate flag...][/QUOTE]

:iagree:

So, who am I, just an ole uneducated(dropped out of school in the 3rd grade,I had to,my Dad was in the 4th and he would have whipped my *** if I had passed him:mrgreen:) redneck, bubba, a good ole Johnston County boy

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I knew that! Been dating me some good ole boys who gave me an education in "the real flag"

- sincerely
    the token yankee

6. HEMI

HEMI Member

yes, the one you show was the original flag, however it was changed a few weeks later to have 13 stars. I prefer this particular battle flag however it should be square and not a rectangle

7. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Let's see if I can remember all of the questions that needed to be answered.

My name is Kristy, I'm 33 and I'm looking to move to Clayton. Hopefully we'll be able to make the move during the summer. I'm just beyond done with my current area.

I'm recently re-married for all of 7 1/2 months and am mom to a nearly 7 1/2 year old human child (daughter). I also have 3 canine children: a 15 year old mostly terrier mix, an 8 month old lab mix and a 4 1/2 month old Australian shepherd mix. (word of advice: don't adopt 2 puppies at nearly the same time if you wish to keep your sanity) :banghead:

And I'll get an avatar on here as soon as I figure out how to do it. I tried from my work computer but no dice. And I saw some cool ones too!

Oh...my screen name. There's a certain favorite philosopher around these parts (meaning 4042). The name Desdemona is mentioned in a couple of the songs. The 25 is for my birthday (2/5) and the day of the month my daughter was born on.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Well, Welcome ! Glad to see someone new!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Welcome aboard, been to Boca once................nice place, but wouldn't want to live there. :jester:

10. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm new here.

11. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Hey Pinky :)

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Where's The Brain? (Sorry, but you'll get used to it)

13. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Welcome pinky

14. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

contract disputes at this time.

15. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

why thank you!

16. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Cute Clif:lol:

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Who could think of Pinky and not the Brain? I started singing the song as soon as I seen the word Pinky! LOL

And hello Pinky!

18. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

hello there turtlepits!

19. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

And that's why I want to leave! I'm SO over the place. I'd like to live some place where a Lexus is not the beater car!

Now, if I can only find someone to buy my house...

20. Clif

Clif Guest

Very good.

Not near as cute as the response.