Nasty Restaurant

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by WystonResident, Mar 30, 2008.

1. HOW SAD

I am quite disturbed about the last two comments. Yes, I was in the restaurant when this incident happened. Why would I lie about such an event? It is not that I am attempting to incite emotion, but rather, I thought that I would educate you, the community, on what I witnessed. By the way, to those who may be suspicious, I have been reading the discussion group for a while but recently changed my log-in name.

Secondly, why would anyone think that because an individual omitted the "n" in "Wynston" that his/her judgment should not be taken seriously? Because I live in the Wynston sub-division, I typed "n." I could have been incorrect in spelling the original poster's name; if that is the case, I apologize. Let us not become petty and insulting to others. Rather, I hope that we focus on the issue . Whether you dine at the restaurant or not is your decision. But, how prudent is it to engage in negative, unproductive dialogue because we do not desire to hear another's truth? How sad and indicative of a society in which "freedom of speech" is not necessarily appreciated by all.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Professor, I am not accusing you of lying, but we have had a number of new members come on this board to bash a business, with no other constructive posts and then other "witnesses" come posting. Your situation might be a coincidence.

But then you would know that being a member who recently changed their name.

3. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

:chillpill: I believe I was critical about the Wynston comment, but if you read on I did focus on the issue and give my opinion. I just get annoyed with people who can't spell, my husband included. I do feel that I included "productive dialogue" in the remainder of my response. It is my "freedom" to criticize others, as it was your freedom to accuse me of being prudent, unproductive, and insulting. Relax and thicken your skin if you are planning to take part in the discussions on this board.

4. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

rarely do restaurants that are preparing food wear gloves. it's typical practice to simply wash your hands regularly, and that's what is expected. Obviously, if a customer requests that you do the right thing to do is to don some gloves and get over it, but it's not required :( but God bless Subway for doing it :)

5. Pitbull_Lover

Pitbull_Lover Member

Ew!!

That is kinda nasty, I have never ate at Jersey Mike's before in my life, and if I do, I know not to eat at that one. Thanks!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Subway's got a $5 foot long deal going on now, if you havent seen the ad's on TV yet OR the big banners at the store.

7. Grammie

Grammie Guest

My son worked at that Jersey Mikes and he said not to ever eat there. They clean once a day there, when they close. This was around 4 years ago so maybe things are different. After he told me about that one I have not set foot in there.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This is just GREAT!! I have a coupon for a free sandwich there............don't guess I will be using it! :lol:

9. Wow, personal attack

Wow, you questioned my ability to spell. When I created my username, I omitted the N by accident. However, I did not think it was a big deal. That has nothing to do with my judgment. Maybe your response shows your ignorance. How about looking up the word prudent. It is obvious that you do not know what the word means. Maybe we all should question your judgment. You respond to words and use them in your replies without having a clue about what the word means. You probably do not keep your hands clean either. If I were you, I would spend less time on this site and spend a little time on a dictionary site. In fact here is a link www.dictionary.com.

Have a great day.

10. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

:boxing:

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

WOW! Newbies with Spunk..... I like that!

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Here is a fun site for you to look at Urban dictionary . Its in my favorites but I don't have the link right now. Anyways it is much funner than your dictionary.

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: Especially when it is so well written:hurray:

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

LMAO...good one Hught!:hurray:

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

How do you know he was the owner?

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why did you change your avatar SS?

18. ServerSnapper

But the subs suck.

19. ServerSnapper

I have been ****ed off since my feet hit the floor this morning. I guess I am just tired. I drove to Atlanta Friday night and back. I love work. Anyway. I left my office at 5:30 in GSO got to Atlanta at 9:15. Replaced a router and came back home. Is that my job...No it's not. But everyone else could not go. I usually manage AD and infrastructure. I guess I am still ****ed about it.

20. 740i Guy

740i Guy Well-Known Member

A couple things concerning JMs.

First, every time I've ever been to one, they wash their hands before handling food.

Second, most of the employees are teenagers. I'm not saying teens should get a complete pass on everything, but they are learning, most likely doing their best in a situation where they probably don't want to be, but have to. (hmm, sounds like my job):?

My big issue with the one at 40/42 is the vegetable selection is terrible compared to. . . say . . .the one at US1 and Wake Forest.