Which restaurants you wish to have at 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by scbuff, Apr 2, 2008.

1. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

Well, it looks like one of my favorite fast food joints will satisfy one of my wishes pretty soon. Cookout will be open in the next few months.

Anywho, I wish they would build a applebees here so I won't have to go to the far end of Garner to get to one. I know some people has some bad luck with them, but I never had any bad service or something wrong with my food with them. Keep my fingers cross after this post..

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I want Olive Garden and hubby wants Dunkin Donuts.

3. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

I like Krispy Kreme better than Dunkin Donuts, but would take either. Applebee's would be okay too. Red Robin would be good or Carraba's. TGI Fridays, although the rumor is that it's being built by Target.

4. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

wow, how sad is it that my only two are hooters and new japan express....
    K

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Starbucks, Brueggars

6. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

Applebee's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Krispy Cream, just new choices!

7. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Angus Barn :mrgreen:

8. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

heck yeah! but that ain't gonna happen!

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I would kill for a Brueggars close-by, Clayton or 4042. I can live with atleast having the Starbucks down in Clayton across from the Walmart.

10. KellBell

ME too Girl!!!....I very rarely go to Clayton, but I can hit the Starbucks on the way into work M-F....but would love to have the option (and a bagel) on the weekends.....

11. le

le Well-Known Member

A little mom and pop diner would be wonderful.

12. soulshine

soulshine Well-Known Member

It would be nice to have either a Briggs or a Courtney's for breakfast. I love some good breakfast.

13. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

I'd love a chain Italian--either Olive Garden or Carraba's--and a Dunkin'Donuts for the coffee.

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Krispy Kreme & Chick-fil-a. Then all would be right in my world!!

15. KellBell

when it comes right down to it, we are just simple folks with simple needs.....

:mrgreen:

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mine 2. 8)

17. crownsjo

crownsjo Well-Known Member

What about a place that has a healthy menu,just for those that need low to no sodium? Diabetes?

18. KellBell

I always eat low sodium and low to no sugar(and I am not diabetic), most places you can get that. Just have to make the right choices. Thats why I chose Brueggars, you can get pretty healthy soups and sandwiches there. My favorite. Or Panera.....Panera would be good.

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

too many....

starbucks, panera bread, olive garden, any GOOD steak restaurant,

Just say no to the Kripsy Kreme....LOL...it will put 15 lbs on my arse in a month...walk away...just say no......... :mrgreen:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I have heard that there is an Olive Garden and Red Lobster going in at the new shopping area behind Garner TV and Appliance center. :cheers: