A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Pinky why do you have "I'm with stupid' sign pointing at KEllBell??? Th:cry:ats not very nice

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol: I think she/he meant that she/he was with stupid. Not KB

What is today? Can it be Friday yet? Going in circles.

3. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

oh thats not pointed at KB, she is my friend,,,,,, HG has it right, I'm stupid, b/c I'm asking who is Kimmie?

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I like it better when I am called 'friend' and not 'stupid'....

though have been called 'stupid friend'

and called worse....

:mrgreen:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  5. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

you are a FUNNY friend who makes me laugh!

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I MUST do some work now... playtime is over :cry:

BBL...y'all stay out of trouble!!! :mrgreen:

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I just mopped my garage floor because we're having company this weekend. I pulled weeds out of the cracks in the front sidewalk. I (gasp!) hosed down the front porch because of all the pollen. Yes, I admitted it but my well is full. Now I'm starving.

If only I could get that excited about working on the INSIDE of my house.

8. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt from Food Lion......

Sucks!

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Try the blueberry its better.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Haven't tried the Food lion brand - scared!
    I get the Breyer's Light - it's pretty good! Has the natural probiotics in it too.

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh he was talking about the foodlion brand lol. I get the breyer's fatfree blueberry. It is good but the strawberry is bitter.

12. KellBell

I like the FoodLion Vanilla, no sugar added....its yummy. 80 calories. I don't like hunks in my yogurt....LOL

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Off to do another interview - I swear I won't be able to talk by Friday. :boxing:

Keep your fingers & toes crossed that I get him.

i'm trying to steal him from the competition :twisted:

Ya'll be good.

14. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Yogurt just sucks.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't like the store brand yogurts, period. I get a funny after taste from the aspartame sweetener that most seem to use. I stick to Bryers or Yoplait, I love strawberry banana, thats my favorite!

16. KellBell

I am peculiar about the after taste too. But that one (the FL brand vanilla) is pretty yummy. the Lowes Foods Brand Vanilla is pretty good too. WalMart has a 'no sugar' added Banana Creme Pie thats out of this world. If its under 90 calories and has less than 10 grams of sugar, I have tried it. there aren't many of those out there.

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I love Breyers and Yoplait both really good. Except I don't like the whipped kind..

18. KellBell

I love the Yoplait, but it has too many calories and sugar for what I try to balance.....I do love them though.

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

the fat free or light not that bad.. But breyers light is what I do know. ds does the yoplait he can handle more sugar and calories :)

20. KellBell

most fat free (not just yogurt) have tons of sugar, which is a common misconception for people watching their weight. So I always look for the words 'Lite' and "no Sugar added'. People tend to forget that if its fat free and it has sugar in it, well its not fat free, guess what sugar breaks down to? you got it....FAT.

:)