A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have the same problem...baby aint got much back....BUT, they do make jeans now that make it appear otherwise....thank goodness.:)

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Want some of mine? :lol:

I was blessed with a booty. Thanks mom! :mrgreen:

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

what kind would that be and where do you find them :allears:

4. harleygirl

If you have a flat hiney you should look for and buy jeans with pockets & maybe a button on the pocket for a larger looking rear end. I watch too much "What not to wear" :lol:

5. bandmom

I do too!!!:lol: But I think she's referring to an actual jean that is supposed to work sorta like a push-up bra - makes the rear look fuller and lifted. I've heard about them, just haven't seen them in the stores. Thought Kell would have the 'down-low' on 'em :mrgreen:

6. KellBell

What not to Wear...has taught me lots, its one of my favorite shows, has been for years...yep, yep, and the pocket thing too, that works and you have to get the right 'rise' (the area between your crotch and belly button), where the pants button. Proper fit as Stacy and Clinton would say....and there is no easy way to find them....I have tried on dozens of pairs, till you find the right ones....aint gonna happen at walmart, not for me.

7. KellBell

they do have the 'push up' jeans at Nordstroms. I have seen them (not tried, rise is too high for my shape). 'Not your daughters Jeans' is the name brand I saw....

8. harleygirl

My favorite pairs came from Old Navy
    They are called "the flirt" (imagine that) Low rise and comfy!

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

My caller ID is broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How am I gonna avoid my mothers phone calls? God help me!

10. bandmom

I just did a search on those - and in all the pics, they look like high-waisted jeans - yuk! Those mostly seem to focus on the tummy area - not so much rear enhancement :mrgreen:

11. harleygirl

Just don't answer the phone, send em all to VM :mrgreen:

12. bandmom

Maybe we need to start a jeans thread?
    I just searched 'better butt jeans' (sounds like a good brand to start, don't cha think!) and one of the things that came up was to wear thong panties - 'it allows your butt to flow better in your jeans and brings out the curves' :shock:

This site is pretty helpful and offers some brands to look for.
    http://lifestyle.msn.com/BeautyandF...howRB.aspx?cp-documentid=1203104&imageindex=1

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  13. KellBell

14. KellBell

'the flirt' rise is just a bit too low for me, having the c-section pooch from hell that no matter what I do it wont go away issue :twisted:

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yeah really!

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao! that is so me!

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

do what I do let it go to the answering machine the check it and call back who you want!

18. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

19. KellBell

the site isnt for shopping silly....its for sizing and getting the right shape for you booty and body....

though I have paid for Lucky Brand jeans, twice....they are fabulous, what can I say?

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I tried on a pair of Lucky jeans once. I took one look at the price tag and I prayed to Jean Fairy to bring me some.

I'm still waiting. :lol: