A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Belk at Crabtree carries them, and they actually have them on sale from time to time (almost 1/2 price), just an FYI....

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If you wear Lucky jeans does that mean you'll get lucky? :mrgreen:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Well I don't do malls very much at all but I could bring myself to pay half for a pair of lucky's and I know my SIL wears them just about daily and she would love a sale like that... so alert me if ya hear of a sale.

Then I won't have to wait on the jean fairy!:lol:

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I dunno play it safe and wear Lucky panties too. lol

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

<--------likes the apple bottom look.. :mrgreen:

Craig

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm so sleepy...can barely keep my eyes open....YAWN!:neutral:

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

not only am I sleepy as crap, I've gone and depressed the heck outta myself in the "meth in the news" thread. I'm so ready for 5.......tomorrow is Friday! :hurray:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

but I don't have an apple bottom butt :cry:

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Me either...I am thinking maybe....watermelon bottom butt's for me :jester:

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Am I the only person on here excited about the New kids reuniting? I know that sounds stupid and corny, since I'm so old now, but I was soooo in love with them as a teenager!

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, my daughter was in love with them, she may be excited..... but it doesn't do a thing for me, sorry, :lol::lol:

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Not at all ....

I WAS excited about Van Halen and David though :lol:

13. shar824

I'm not really either, I am curious though...what are they going to be called these days? New ____ ??? Not exactly Kids anymore....

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well jeez...I can't share my goofy excitement with anyone then, can I? I do think they're still called New Kids, although I haven't seen them in interviews or anything. They are going to be on the Today show tomorrow while I'm in the air, but my grandma's taping it for me, and mom's supposed to watch it for me. (she doesn't know I'm coming to NY, it's a surprise, otherwise I would have just had her tape it.) Anyway, I know it's dumb, but I feel like I'm 14 again!

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

OLD KIDS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK!:jester:

16. shar824

Don't feel dumb!!! Your excited about it!!! Nothing wrong with that be excited!!!! Now I would do anything for Garth Brooks if he started touring again but that isn't everyone's cup of tea!!!

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!:lol:

17. shar824

ROFLMAO!!!! GOOD ONE!!!

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

But I like your's just the way it is. And with some of the jeans listed on the sites here.....for the right price you or anyone can have an apple bottom.

Craig

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just don't get some people - you would think that with all the news about this people would never be that stupid. i went out for a smoke break a little while ago and this woman pulled up in her car and parked in our parking lot with an infant and a toddler in the back seat in child seats. She proceeded to get out of the car, leave it running with the doors unlocked and go into an office on the first floor:confused: She ran out one time and grabbed something out of the front seat and went back in. When i left and came back upstairs which granted was only about 7 or 8 minutes but she still had not come back and the car was still running, unlocked, with those babies in the back - can we all say stupid (geez, just can't fix it i guess):evil:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Man - thats terrible. I'd been tempted to either stay to keep an eye on the kids or call the cops and report her! Seriously - you'd think people would wise up - BUT NO! They always think it won't happen to them, until it does. :confused: