Which restaurants you wish to have at 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by scbuff, Apr 2, 2008.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

oo oo and I really do need the name of the management company of that godforsaken Wendy's on 210?
    any ideas?

I can't seem to find anything...guess will have to go there - ugh!

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

why?

3. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Definitely OTB! They have the BEST fajitas....mmmmm

4. Monkeychi1

Monkeychi1 Member

If you mean those fat, crinkle cut Nathan's fries (yum), they have them (and Nathan's hot dogs) at Miami Subs in Garner. 8)

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Love me a Nathans All Beef Kosher Hot Dog....

YUM

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We get them at Food Lion once a while, they are GOOD!! :)

7. A really good old fashioned Kosher Deli. One that puts cole slaw and pickles on the table when you sit down

8. newmom5497

newmom5497 Well-Known Member

WAWA!!!!! I miss the coffee, cheaper gas prices(superWaWa) and Italian subs!
    In Jersey we had one every 2-3 miles in my town.

9. le

le Well-Known Member

That is a fabulous idea brs, fabulous!

10. rrgreennc

rrgreennc Well-Known Member

Right now, my wife's and my favorite restaurant is Sushi Thai in Cary. We'd love a place like that closer by. Also would enjoy a Bruegger's or a Sweet Tomatoes.

I'm looking forward to the TGIFriday's at White Oak, and would also like to see the Olive Garden and Red Lobster someone mentioned in Garner.

We used to love Michael's Seafood (now Chops I believe) back when there was only McDonalds at 40/42 and whatever restaurant was at Old Drug Store, so a good seafood place would be nice too.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...

A Remington Grill, definitely.

A Chick-Fil-A

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

yes they are but they were better when you drove into the city and sat on the boardwalk and watched all the weird people go by. lol really. I've been to the one at Coney Island but I used to go to the one in Westbury. The restaurant was a bit dumpy but oh so good. kinda like white castles too. great road trp when you are bored though.

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oooooh...I love Remington Grill! So my answer now would be Remington Grill, Olive Garden, Dunkin Donuts for hubby, and Brueggers would be great too! I know the plans for Middle Creek Commons has a fast food place listed, but don't know of anyone coming yet.

14. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

There is an IHOP on Capital in Raleigh.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There's also an IHOP in Garner on 70 and another one in Knightdale on 64, both fairly close by too.

16. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

We'll second that and add a Pei Wei for lunch

Or better yet for breakfast The Original Pancake House, don't have any in the state, yet. We remain hopeful.

17. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Love those patty melts:lol:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

on wral last night they were showing the guy thats sell Nathans at the Lowes in Cary.....everybody was saying they were the best around this area.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

They are, in my opinion, the best hot dog on the market. You can get them at most grocery stores. It's definitely my 'dog' of choice. :mrgreen:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nathans are good, but so are Sabretts, yum yum yum!! Kayem are really good too, but thats a northern brand that I haven't ever seen down here. I think its the official hotdog of Fenway Park.