A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

isn't that great, are you over at Cameron Village area?
    I know an office over there that does that.....it's 2:30 here except I have the 5o'clock shift every 5th Friday.... so next Friday, It will probably be 80 and sunny and I will be stuck here till 5..... but, lets get thru this one 1st!!!

2. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine from Louisiana has a special addition to a hurricane. She adds a 151 floater to the top and calls it a Cat 5.

3. Desdemona25

Unfortunately, I'm still in Florida for the time being. :cry:

I'm putting in my wishes for the Real Estate Fairy to bring me a buyer for my house so that we can move!

My dh has been out of work for nearly 6 weeks now--he has a tentative offer for a new job that he may be starting on Monday. Here's the kicker--they've already asked him if he might be interested in moving. Apparently they're working on opening up a new shop in N. Georgia. Ack! We can't win! (I'll see if we can work on them in relocating that shop to NC...heh)

And I'm mighty proud of my new (to me) avatar! Had to do it from my home computer though.

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well, where ever you are, closing at 1pm is never a bad thing! Hope all works out for you and DH and maybe 1 day make to NC.

5. Desdemona25

We're aiming for this summer. Hence me hanging around these parts--want to get to know some people and the area prior to moving.

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

so for you CDH consumers...... what is the deal on Thursday night on the bar side?

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

karaoke

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

hmmm. ok..... just wondering, my son goes and it always seems to be on Thursday night, he isn't a singer tho...... hmmmmmmmmmm,

9. Southernborn

10. Southernborn

We aren't either, but it's fun to watch them. We do usually leave before it starts though, because we have to work the next day.

11. le

le Well-Known Member

Gotta single friend that goes up there then too. He says for the women!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Very cute, go for it SB!

15. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

My niece just had that stacked in the back style done and it looked really good on her..I know I can't pull it off..my face is to fat for that kind of style and I have really curly hair, not tight, but it curls. My hair is long down my back, just wash and put gel in and go..but I'm so tempted to do something big with it. I just don't have the time to blow it out staight everytime.
    Sheri

16. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm looking for a new hairstyle AGAIN. Dh doesn't like it like it is now, I liked it shorter, but didn't love it. :? Maybe I'll shave it all off and invest in a variety of wigs. :mrgreen:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, can someone copy and paste the pic or something so i can see it, i am dying of curiosity

19. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Why is everyone being so anal today?

Kaci...i wish I knew how to cut and paste on here for ya :)

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

It was Posh Spice..... I love that hair style... was going to get it last time I got my hair cut but didn't.