A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I found something similar....can you see this??

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I was only picking on you :)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep, you rock Turtle and SB, i think that will look awesome on you, what color are you going with?

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

5. Rostrawberry

I am not crazy about the hair......but I do want that body :) I wonder if I can cut and paste it on me :)

6. KellBell

I was thinking the same thing about Victoria Beckam's body....though she is a bit too skinny....I would copy and paste too!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think she looks "harsh" and un-natural. Especially the augmented parts.

8. KellBell

not to mention she aint got no alibi....she's u-g-l-y

9. Rostrawberry

The boobs i can do without...too big for me :)

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ugly and mean! :lol:

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I got it colored last month as was going to let it grow out from this flipped look, but decided not to. It's brown right now with red and blond highlights, so that's not going to change right now (dd is getting hers highlighted/cut tonight) so I figured she could cut me while dd hair colors. I've had some sort of variation of this flipped out look over the past 3 years and I am just tired of it. I've been researching short cuts that fit my face type, and this is one of them. Plus my brutally honest gf's at work told me it'd look good on me, and they'd tell me if it wouldn't. I actually saw someone this week with it cut like this and stacked in the back and instead of leaving it stacked she spiked it up in the back with the front long and it looked really cute, so I could do that if I get bored.:mrgreen:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Cool, that does sound cute - you will have to let me know next time ya'll hit CDH so i can see your new do:)

13. Southernborn

I think she is very pretty....got my own natural boobs, so don't need those. She is too thin though, she'd look better if she put on some weight. She got one fine *** hubby though and from all reports, he's packing a lot!8)

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Hadn't heard THAT! :lol: She just always looks so severe to me. Like the haircut, maybe she just needs to smile some. :mrgreen:

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Lets not hate on people with big boobs its not nice and hurts some peoples feeling's .

16. Southernborn

I think that's why she looks so harsh, she never smiles. Heck, like I said from all reports she needs to be smiling 24/7...he he:lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Rostrawberry

No its not that.....some people who do have big boobs carry it very well but in my opinion I don't think Posh does.

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LOL I was playing with ya ! I do think the big fake ones look silly. Skin stretched over a basketball is just funnny looking.

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Patron makes 1800 taste like bottom shelf.....especially if the Patron is chilled to the point of having little ice chips......then it's just like drinking water (Patron Silver that is).

BTW...the make a rum now called Pyrat that is good but not cheap at about $35 a fifth.

Craig