A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Kinda fond of Crown myself....and they seem real fond of me by sending me stuff once a month.

Craig

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I like Patron as well. We do usually by 1800 though...I just like the taste of it warm better than warm patron.

I can't remember the name of the last dark rum we bought, but it was so good....

3. CraigSPL

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh I know :)

5. Southernborn

Well I'm more like one of the dove girls...an average sized american woman, so hopefully it won't make my head tilt..LOL

Don't all men prefer long hair? I know mine does, but oh well...when it was long it ends up in a pony tail 99% of the time so what's the use in having it long? :mrgreen: Plus, I believe your hair and style should be age appropriate, and I'm not in grade school anymore to wear those pony tails.

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

come on 2:30

7. Southernborn

and 3:30....I'm so ready to bust up out this place.:cheers:

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'll join the crowd, but I have to wait til 4, man the afternoon is dragin!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uhoh, my hair is in a non age appropriate pony tail today i guess - when it is rainy weather it is always up.:lol:

10. Southernborn

You usually wear yours down though...and it looks good. I NEVER wore mine down, it always went into a clip or pony tail. My hair is thin and fine so short to med. cuts with lots of texture actually work better for my hair. Your hair is thick, so you can actually style it when yours is long, my doesn't style well when long.

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......must be a popular night.... I had noticed a trend....

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i was just teasing with ya:jester: If i cut mine short, it would be so much trouble to take care of, it waves naturally so i would have to straighten non stop. i have always wanted fine straight hair, i think you are lucky:)

13. Southernborn

and I wanted curly...funny how we always want what we don't have. I always thought curly was easier, but since it only takes me 10 mins. to dry and fix mine, maybe it's not.:mrgreen:

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I have enough hair on my head to make up 4 normal person ponytails...so my hair dresser says. I am due a heavy thinning!!

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Same here Koo, thinning shears are my friend. :mrgreen:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me too, that is why i love the way Joni thins it with the layers and when i leave her shop i do not want to wash it for days, it is smoother and silkier than anytime i do it myself.

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Sounds about like me, I have more than enough hair for several people and right now its long.. I've got an appt at Pure Salon with Jennifer on Tuesday night.. I think I'm gonna get 4" taken off the overall length, thinned out, long layers and then all over color, highlights & low lights... $$$$$$$$$$..

18. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

tick...tock...tick...tock....

So....that hangman game is hard!!! I played it three times and didn't know what any of the words meant!!:?

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

56 more minutes, come on come on come on 5:00.

20. CraigSPL

Why do they wait till 4:20pm on a Friday afternoon to tell me that someone needs to be trained on the forklift?

Craig