paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Woah! That's a nice big one!

Glad to see this thread bumped. We have been kicking around the idea of an overnight trip to investigate the Battleship in Wilmington. Who is in?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So Cleo, did ya see anything?? :mrgreen: :p

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have a question - and please don't get mad cause I'm being serious here. How do you know that these are orbs and not just reflections or something from the camera?

4. michelle

I've been wondering if these were orbs or dust in this pic I took of DD and DH at Myrtle Beach. This was taken at night in front of a water fountain. They were cracking up because when they sat down my DH almost fell in the fountain!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I'm guessing water droplets reflected by your flash.

6. michelle

Darn, I thought we had lots of "visitors" in the pic.

7. nevilock

haha, well, it does look really cool. =P

8. 3Cs&Me

3Cs&Me Guest

I have 2 spirits in my house.
    Our house sat on the market for a while before we bought it - two people died here within 2 months of each other.
    At first, it really bothered me. I saw things. Heard things.

Then I just asked them to leave if they were going to threaten us - and they haven't. They are still here, but they don't mess with me anymore.

Some people think I'm crazy (which I can't completely deny! :) )
    I've been "open" to the paranormal from an early age. My husband has never encountered the spirits here, but my oldest daughter has.

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Same thing happened at my parents' house following the death of my great uncle. He smoked and it came though like a tornado.

10. Cleopatra

No, we did not go out. Anybody know where the Civil War Era Slave graves are off of Timber Dr?

11. Cleopatra

You don't. Each pic needs to be examined on a case by case basis, esp this time of year with the pollen.

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Cleo did you get my email?

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'm not crazy....REALLY!

I have believed my house to be haunted for some time now. We caught a BIG ball of light on our home security cameras a while back that lasted for about 3 hours hovering over my car. My husband went outside, but could not see it with his own eyes. I was watching him inside while he was outside trying to see it and it would hover over his face and sround his body then jolt to the other side of my car like it was playing with him. I've had things to disappear and then a few days later it's right where I had originally put it but usual broken! Now that we are currently getting ready to move, we have experienced more things. My nightstand beside my bed had the top flipped off of it while I was sleeping. It woke me up and I was scared to go back to sleep. The latest was me asleep in the bed and the radio on my alarm clock came on. It wasn't the snooze or anything like that, it was actually switched on. My youngest son heard me telling my husband how scared it made me and my son told me he sees a ghost every night in his room. Now I got freaked out and set up a digital voice recorder in his room. Brand new batteries died no less than an hour of me the putting the recorder in his room. I don't think the "ghost" (who I think is a kid) want us to move!

14. Cleopatra

Yes, I just did. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!!

You see anything here, in the circle on the right? Just reveiwing some pics from mine & Koo's field trip. I think this one was shortly after the shot I got of your derriere, Koo! :lol:

[​IMG]

15. nevilock

HOLY CRAP! TREESS! OH GOD! TREEEEEES!

=( scary crap.

<-- dendrophobe

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

a small child in a dress, turning away from you and facing a man?

17. Cleopatra

Now I know how to scare away nev. :)

18. Cleopatra

I don't see the child, are you talking about the circle with the question mark? I do see a man.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nope, they're both in the same circle. But DH looked at the same picture and thought what I saw as the childs long skirt, was a vertical branch or small broke off dead tree sticking out of the ground. I was looking at the vertical light spot in the left side of the right-hand circle. I see a face in the circle with the question mark, but not as clearly as the child & man in the other one. The child is facing away from the photographer, and the man is facing the photographer (as if they are facing each other speaking).

Its hard to say because I don't know what is branches or down tree limbs because I didn't see the site.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What are ya'll drinking?? There's nothing in those photos!! :p