Which restaurants you wish to have at 40/42

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by scbuff, Apr 2, 2008.

1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

reporter must have never had hot dogs at the grocery bag and jones lunch. best hot dogs around here.

2. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

If it ain't red it ain't a dog.

3. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

We need an O'Charleys and a Hooters out here !

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I don't eat hot dogs..:ack:

Now I do love me some HOT sausage dogs w/onions, green peppers and chili! :lol:

I forgot about PF Changs, would love one of those around here...YUMMY!

5. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

I wish they would be a hooters out here, but I don't think my wife would like it since she used to say it was my home away from home

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

My whole family loves Hooters.....and one out this way would be wonderful. What's not to like about cold cold beers and chicken wings?

7. plarno

plarno Guest

K & S Restuarant

A K&S would be great. We have to go all the way to Cary. It's a great family restuarant with reasonable prices. Also, a Springhouse Restuarant would be good. They have one in Myrtle Beach and it's great. We go there everytime we go.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i want the Kro's Nest back or at least something similar, not a seafood fast food place.

9. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Italian subs and Italian bakery as in NJ and LI. We would always stop for White Castle after a movie.

10. back in the day when my friends and i would go out for drinks we would stop by white castle afterwords and by a sack of them to eat

11. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

1- a real italian bakery that has 7 layer cookies OMG!!!
    2- a jewish deli like katzs' in lower manhattan
    3- a real greek diner - order the cheeseburger deluxe please!!!
    4- a dunkin donuts/ baskin robbins
    5- a starbucks
    6- a nathans
    7- a salumeria
    8- a real butcher

12. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I'm home sick now :( Can't wait to go to the shore this summer and camp out at WaWa for my coffee and sandwich :)

13. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

I would love to have a Taco Bueno around here but I'm not that lucky, I'm from Oklahoma and they are all over out there. Best fast food Mexican!! I heard there is one in SC?!

14. An authentic Cuban Restaurant. I only get to have my Cuban food when i go back to Florida to visit my family.

Big ole plate of Rice and Beans, with Yucca and Plantains. And a cup of Cuban coffee

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am so hungry after reading this thread!

I would like to see:

Friendly's
    K & S or K & W
    El Dorado
    A good steak house
    Godfather's Pizza (YUM!)

17. GlobeBiz

GlobeBiz Well-Known Member

No more fast food chain restaurant please. I'd like to see an upscale restaurant, if not a Panera Bread is fine. I would rather have a Barnes & Noble instead.

18. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

I found a dream-come-true restaurant over in Apex...Panda Express. A drive-through chinese restaurant. And half decent food. No waiting. No calling ahead. And it is so nice to have an alternative to burgers and tacos when you need something quick to go.

19. mslusk

mslusk Well-Known Member

There is a Cuban restaurant just between Morrisville & RTP, next to the Triangle Factory Outlet Shops on I-40. I think it is still called "Carmen's", but that may be the old name. It's pretty good!

20. Tankster67

Tankster67 Member

Definitely a Friendly's
    Brueggers Bagels