Tanning beds

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Angeleyes, Jun 18, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Girl, go buy you a spray tanning machine. :mrgreen:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Here's a little FYI: I went to this site https://www.tanningbed.tv and was able to order the tanning salon lotion for less than buying from the salon.
    When you sign up as a new customer,they send you an email that also gives you 15% discount on your order. I got 2 bottles of the lotion I wanted, plus shipping for less than 1 bottle at the place. :hurray:

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'll tell you the best tanning lotion I have ever used. It's called TATTOO, dark tanning serum. This stuff is awesome! I even use it for outdoor tanning. After one time of using it I already have a tan....no joke!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thanks for that!! I just ordered a bottle too! I saw the kind I got last year and paid $55 for on there for $20!! thanks so much chick!!

5. KellBell

I have used that before, it is the bomb!!

6. bandmom

You're welcome girlfriend! Thats why I wanted to share it!
    After I looked at the at the salon, and saw how much some of them were :shock:, I thought, no way! So found this site.... I'm always looking to save some $$$. :mrgreen:

7. Bandmom How long did it take to get your lotion? Iorder on April 2 .

8. KellBell

I ordered on the 28th, got it on Friday. You should get a UPS #, via email, the day it ships.

9. THANKS !! I'll be looking for it.

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Turtle...

Thanks for the heads up on Tattoo...I've never used it before, but just ordered some. I just started getting in my bed this weekend. I've always used AG accelerators and lotions, can't wait to try this new one.

11. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good one in town(Clayton) or near 70 & 42E

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I go to Pace's on Buffalo Rd. Not sure if this is close to you or not!

13. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

where at on Buffalo? i usually hit 42e everyday on the way to and from work. what are their prices like?

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

its between 42 and Covered Bridge Rd. I cant remember her prices sorry I've been going for years now so I dont pay attention to much!! :)

15. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I went to that site, and I was looking for something new, but really I haven't tanned in a bed for a couple of years, so looking for the best one. So what did you guys get when you ordered and how is it working?
    (I tan easy, but I want something really good)
    Sheri

16. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

What is a good tanning lotion? I want something that will give me a deep tan in a reasonably short amount of time.

17. KellBell

I saw last night at Sahara Sun when I went to tan, on the door, 'Business for Sale, Inquire Within'....anybody know the scoop....Donna wasnt there to ask.

18. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I went to the one up here at 210, and the hours aren't good..this is tanning season and back in the day when I tanned a lot the hours were like 7am to like 10 at night M-S and open on Sunday as well. This one has plan ol regular hours, like 10 to 8pm M-F and then Sat 10-2 and closed on Sundays. If I'm going to pay for a month unlimited then I should be able to have 7 days to do it. My work hours are not the same each week, and I want better options..and open on Sunday's as well. I live up here at 210 so not willing to drive to far to Tan, any Idea's?
    Sheri

19. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

I tan at "A Day at the Beach" on 42 and I love it. They are all very nice and helpful. They have a locations in Garner (I think it is on Timber) and one in Clayton (I think on 70) and you can use any of their locations no matter where you sign up. At least that is my understanding. I joined the "club" I paid $20 deposit and I pay $20.00 a month that is $140 a year vs $40 per month. I get a whole year for what you pay for about 3 months. 2 of my girlfriends also use them and I have seen some family members of friends in there as well.

I haven't tried any of the lotions because I wouldn't pay that much for them.

20. bandmom

Buy them online from https://www.tanningbed.tv its much cheaper!!! :)