A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Hell, I'm teaching my 5 year old how to drive now...

Go ahead, y'all take your best shot! :twisted:

2. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Uh oh ?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm just aggravated, each one of them had called me this morning (starting at 7:15 AM :evil:) to tell me the other one won't call them back. HELLO!!! If you can get up with me, you can get up with them. Nothing but excuses. :?

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

me too, well he is 4 but we let me drive the golf cart, he has a four wheeler and our vehicles in the yard (with us mashing the gas, he just steers)

5. kookookacho

Get them on 3 way and nip that chit in the bud!

6. kookookacho

That reminds me... I need to start sending my letters to the Anniversary/Birthday Fairy for my Golf Cart I need. And a letter to Santa just in case. :mrgreen:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tell me about it!! I just got attitudy with one of them, fussing AGAIN because he says the other one hasn't called him since yesterday, when he told me earlier they DID talk at 7:30 this morning after I got involved. Drama Kings. :rolleyes: Either that, or Nextel is making my life a living hell today. :mrgreen:

8. sus

sus Well-Known Member

I would of said "excuse me but who are your trying to call??? Im sorry but there is no one by that name at this phone number. Please hang up and try your call again..WITH THE RIGHT PHONE NUMBER THIS TIME. tee hee:jester:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Me too!! I need one desperately at the beach house! Thanks for that reminder.:mrgreen:

10. kookookacho

Staples needs to make an OFF button! :lol:

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Its because they are babies. Man = big ars baby. They can not say what they think because it is much more fun for them to act like little childish brats and play stupid little guessing games because they are big babies. Sorry I am mad at a great big baby today.

12. kookookacho

SPEAKING OF REMINDERS...

260 DAYS LEFT TIL CHRISTMAS!!

:mrgreen: I couldn't resist.

13. kookookacho

Hey Angel, Why don't you tell us what you really think?!

:lol:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They sure do!! I don't even start work till 8:30 or so most morning, don't be calling me with stupid BS at 7:15 AM. I'm trying to get DS out the door and myself dressed. :?

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you only needed one little pinky toe in the door, didn't ya? LOL....

I am writing my letters now, just in case the mail runs slow. I won't mail them till after Mothers Day though, dont want to overshadow gift giving 'holidays'.;)

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Because I would be banned. There is a lot of things I could say about men today. That was all I could say that would not get me banned.

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You know....I really do love my job. I have it good...I get to work at home 4 days a week and have really great peers....my manager is the best I could ever ask for so...........

WHY DO I HATE THE COMPANY I WORK FOR SO MUCH!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::banghead::banghead::banghead::boxing::boxing::banghead::banghead::twisted:

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

At birth? ok ok....at puberty.... LOL Lucky us

19. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Well that stinks! I had some of those in a tank once and they got to be quite large. My name for them is muck sucker. :)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's a good name! LOL! I put the fish in the tank on Sat before we were gone overnight, I figured it was just hiding, being new and all. We cleaned the tank Mon night, took everything out, and no trace of the new fish. That was a pricey snack for the turtle! :lol: