Good Hair Salon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lindsaywquinn, Jan 10, 2008.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I really like it! I didn't want to get out of my car yesterday for work cause i knew that it would make people look at me. I don't like drawing attention to myself. lol. Well I did.
    Now is the test if I can fix it myself lol.
    Sheri

2. rushlow2004

Me too, it's been years since I had it cut like short, short..like 8th grade lol. So this is a big deal for me to make this kind of jump. You should do it, my head feels better lol.
    Sheri

3. rushlow2004

Thanks! :)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Pictures? :mrgreen:

5. rushlow2004

I took photo's but it doesn't show the highlights and man they are blond lol, I will see what I can do this morning.
    Sheri

6. rushlow2004

oh well your going to have to wait, went to put the memory card in and well I didn't have it in the camera when I took the photo's after it was done..so have to wait till I fix it again. Opps.
    sheri

7. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

Could someone possibly give me the phone number for Headquarters? I have tried looking it up and I can not find it.

Thanks!!!

8. rushlow2004

772-0040
    ask for Laura Vevurka she did mine and a very sweet girl!
    Sheri

9. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

Will do! Thank you to all for the suggestions! Even though I didn't post the original question, I am glad this was out there for all of us who are looking! :hurray:

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

new website.....salon-42.com....click on hairstylist name for individual specials.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo, going to get my hair done today - yea no more roots:cheers: Gotta throw my 2cents in - i love Joni at Charisma, i have been going to her now for about 6 months and for the first time i actually get stopped in the store and asked who does my hair:hurray:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm going Friday afternoon to Radiance, hope it turns out good. I don't go get my hair done very often, so we'll see...

13. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Who is doing your hair at Radiance DMJ?

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I think her name is Kristy. I asked for the girl everyone on here mentioned (I think her name was Sandy, but don't remember now) but they told me she's not there anymore. So then I just took whoever they referred me to.

Has anyone on here used the new Cindy's nails in the LF plaza? I don't like any nail places at 40/42, and don't really want to drive into Garner if I don't have to. My MIL went when they first opened and didn't like it, but they were new, and she's pretty picky anyway. :lol:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The OLD owner used to do my hair there, until I found Jenny

Andrea & Company :mrgreen:

Scheduled my hair do today! :hurray:

I can't wait

****added OLD owner because I got a PM, I guess from the new owner. whatever people.****

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  16. rushlow2004

What are you going to have done?
    Sheri

17. rushlow2004

Looks like a lot of people are getting theirs done, so what are you going to do to yours?
    Sheri

18. rushlow2004

Cindy's nails is good if Cindy does them. She used to have her place right here across from my house. Use to walk right on over, not sure what is going on over there now..no one has been there for weeks now. I always did the pink and white, very nice, but more expensive.
    Sheri

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sheri - I'm really not getting a everyday style, I'm getting it styled for an event I'm going to. I have a photo I got offline, and if I knew how to put it on here I would, but I"m not that smart! I wanted to get it cut for summer, but since the style I'm doing is for long hair, I'm not sure if I can.

As for nails, I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I have a gift card for the place in White Oak, but it's about 15 minutes from my house, and Cindy's is right down the road so that would save me time. And I'm going to be crunched for time. But we're trying to save money right now, so if I go to Cindy's I'll probably have to do my own pedi, but if I go to White Oak I can have them still do that, since I'm saving on the mani...Oh, what's a girl to do?? (I guess if this is my biggest concern right now then life isn't that bad, is it???)

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well, I went and saw Kristie at Radiance yesterday, and she was great! The best personality of anyone that's cut my hair ever, and she really took her time. Unfortunatly, the style I chose didn't work, because of my type of hair, not because of her. I will definitely go see her again!