A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

there you are....LOL.....:hurray: I am avoiding the inevitable too (work, that is)

ROLLCALL....thats it...where the H-E double hockey stick is everyone....

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm here, for a little bit. :?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm here, but getting PO'd already this AM, time to go do something constructive I suppose. :evil:

4. KellBell

:hurray:

5. KellBell

:hurray:

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

For a day and half, someone is camping out on the corner of Sanders Road and Raleigh Road checking out traffic during various hours. We need traffic lights.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm here! :hurray: Just running a little late - had to actually take care of some work before cruising in......... 8)

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Alrighty then, ya'll have fun...................I'm going to go do some work.

9. bandmom

Good! Maybe they will take some action. I saw a guy sitting in a chair at the corner in front of CMS the other week - not sure why as there are already lights at that intersection?

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Wanna start drinking with me already? :cheers:
    :lol:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

YES!! It's looking like today is a continuation of the nightmare that started yesterday. I'm going to have to smack someone before this day is over.

12. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I'm reading posts and trying to avoid doing work. I'm pacing myself...yeah, that's it! :lol:

And I'm missing my other half. He's actually in your neck of the woods (so to speak) right now. He has a couple of job interviews today. Hopefully I'll have him back tomorrow sometime and then we'll hear something good after that. Unemployment sucks!

13. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

uhm duh. that's where we spent our honeymoon...

they filmed some scenes from twin peaks there, i believe

14. KellBell

did you? well I figured if that wasn't you sittin on the rocks, you didnt get to stay up on the hill :). I bet that place was awesome.

15. bandmom

I think we lost another Rick/Lynn thread from the hood - it was something like 'uh-oh.....' :confused: Somebody musta been acting up again.......:?

16. dangerboy

did you 420 am instead of pm? you didn't read a word of my posts, did you?

there's a trail that leads down to the bottom. you actually don't have to stay at the lodge to walk it, but we did the first time....

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  17. dangerboy

someone posted a link to one of their ads with an EXXXPLICIT photo

18. KellBell

dude, I am with you.....I follow the story, you never said you and your DW stayed at the Inn on the hill, you just said you went to Seattle on your honeymoon. Now quit bogartin'....

19. dangerboy

oh, so you can't read my mind and figure out what i MEANT even though it isn't what i actually said? what the heck is wrong with you?

i did provide a link to the lodge in the first post, though. top that :smug:

20. KellBell

I won't even attempt to top that!! :p

and yes, I can read your mind....beer, boobs, good music.....that pretty much cover it?