A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CausesChaos

CausesChaos Guest

you people in here are like superr weird!

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

After reading your 4 posts it seems you're most likely, like, a juvenile -- which would explain why we seem weird. ;)

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

and a friend of slipknot, obviously

anyway, i always love when the license plate talk comes up, because it gives me a chance to tell the best one i ever saw story. had to be 15 years ago...i was sitting at the stoplight at creedmoor road and glenwood ave at crabtree one day, behind a dark blue thunderbird with this

ANUSTART

i was like "anus tart? and i thought, even if you were one, why would you announce it?

after reading it again a few times, i realized that it must have been

A NU START = a new start

then the light turned green

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol: That has started my day of great! Anus tart...LOLOLOL

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I know, that's hysterical......:lol::lol::lol:

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

TGIT....almost Friday folks! Can't wait until Saturday, when I don't have to get up at 5:00!

7. mnredsky

What's even more hysterical is I know quite a few people who can be classified as anus tarts! or maybe that a sad thing... :lol::lol::lol:

8. ready2cmyKing

9. mnredsky

10. ready2cmyKing

Someone please tell me how it is that dogs can sleep for at least 8 hours through the night, after sleeping most of the day, and then get up, go potty, and eat breakfast, only to be SNORING again a mere hour later? :confused: That is all 4 of my dogs right now. You should hear all the snoring going on around me. :)

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

good morning all! what are we gonna debate today? :jester:

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

My pugs do the same darn thing, makes me jealous lol.
    Sheri

13. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

My dogs do too. My bully does roam a little during the night while everyone else is asleep. I'll hear him going up down the stairs, otherwise he's asleep...LOL. I know mine sure do have the life!

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Mine does the same thing. The new thing he likes to do is come sit right next to me and then fart and go in the other room but not before he makes this snot noise with his nose like he is blowing the smell out of his nose. It would actually be funny if it didn't stink so bad. LOL

15. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

HELP

My PM box is 91% full and for some reason I can't delete them. Do I have to do them one one by one? Today is my "off" day....and I blame it on this Beautiful day :)

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

You can check all of the boxes by clicking the top box and then at the bottom click delete. Thats how mine does it.

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

My tree hydrangea is so hard to keep alive. My green thumb is fading. :lol:

18. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

:lol: :iagree:

19. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is in such a big hurry these past couple of weeks? It's as if I'm just poking on I40 when in reality my speed in the far right lane is 5 over the limit and people are on my bumper seeming to be in such a big hurry that they just can't get the heck over into the far left lane where they belong if they are bound and determined to go 90+ mph. Morning time is the horrible on Cornwallis road and Raynor road. News flash people, get up a little earlier, pack your things the night before and I guarantee your morning will not be so rushed that you feel the need to get out on the road, drive like a maniac and put everyone elses life in jeopardy because you can't get your fat butt out of the bed in the morning. Time management people, time management!

FYI for those out their on I40, I ain't going any faster than 70 mph in the far right lane so get off my bumper or move over to the far left lane.:x

Thanks, I feel much better.

20. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I once saw a plate on the back of a minivan.

PB4YUGO

Pee before you go 8)