A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL! Sorry - she said I was her last stop today...........mmmm, sure smells good...:mrgreen:

2. bandmom

Eh - maybe a little - the glasses kinda throw me off. I am tired of seeing Paul's face though :lol:

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Aww mann!!!! Guess I have to settle for my Weight Watchers Chocolate/Caramel 2 point bar.....well...at least its chocolate!!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had lunch at Skylines in Clayton today, it was really good!

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I think all the clocks are broken. It's been sitting on 4:45 for hours now!

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

actually i was getting something off the top shelf in the cabinet when a bowl fell and hit me on the lip. and then as i was taking something out of the oven i burned my fingers, and yes i was using a pot holder. i'm just dangerous in the kitchen. :mrgreen:

7. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I'll bet there are 4 or 5 Mockingbirds outside of my house just singing their little heads off right now, and here it is midnight. Do those birds EVER sleep?? :? Good thing we sleep to the noise of a fan! :)

8. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

12:30am and im still at work.

Got a 9:30 tee time at Riverwood for the JC Homebuilders Tourney in a few hours.

Friday, no work....83 degrees projected by the Fish.....

Life sucks.

9. bandmom

We could hear birds outside our house too, at 11pm. We sleep with a fan and a humidifier going......mmmmm, good sleeping, almost drowns out DH's snoring! :lol:

10. ShrtnSwt

I was really p'ed off yesterday and disturbed. This may not bother anyone else but children's safety is very important to me.
    Yesterday at 5:30 on 210 a white odessy mini van had her young son probaby about 4 yrs old sitting in the front seat. In my opinion that is very dangerous! My 10 yr old has never sat in the front seat.

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

speaking of your 10 year old.....he was MIA last night at the science fair....

12. ShrtnSwt

Shot I forgot to write a note for him. He is wearing a brace on his ankle and it was bothering him last night and DH had an appt that ran kind of late. :( I hope his ankle doesn't bother him next week for the field trip! I felt bad that he had to miss b/c we did say he would be there and he was looking forward to it.

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it was super fun!!! Jason asked me if I had seen dear son or Dear son's mom....he was worried. LOL. He said I hope nothing happened, he was suppose to be Patrick's partner. awwww......sweet boy.

14. bandmom

Things like that bother me too. It makes me sick to see kids not in car seats or even in seat belts! Stupid parents!!! :?

15. ShrtnSwt

Ohhhhh now i feel worse that he was someones partner! Oh what a sweetheart to worry.

16. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Yeah you should mind your own business.

Who else is going to Nitro Jam?!?!?! 8)

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

18. ShrtnSwt

When it comes to kids..................NEVER!

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Although I have to work late tonight I'm still HAPPY HAPPY it's Friday!!!:jester::jester:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

Work, work and more work today. :hurray: