A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

...lol...:jester: PERFECT THEN!!! Besides you will be knowing where they live anyway right...at least for a little while :twisted::twisted:

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well, family isn't an option because we don't have family around here. And even if we did, no one wants to work with us!

Seriously, if anyone knows anyone with these credentials, please PM me. CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE (IN OFFICE SETTING), QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE (BASIC IS FINE), HIGH-ENERGY, HARD WORKER, WORKS GOOD UNDER PRESSURE, CAN TAKE CRITICISM WELL, SELF-MOTIVATED. Sorry it's all in caps, but I need to get my point across!

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

You don't fire family... you just shoot'em.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

will you e-mail that to me and I"ll pass it around.
    I'll need the company name, phone number etc.. (well I have the co. name & number) DUH!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  5. harleygirl

I wish more people would put pictures of their items listed for sale in the classifieds. That's just me though.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

THANK YOU!! I am emailing a lady now about a car. If you can put it on the internet, you need some digital photos. I'm not driving anywhere, to look at anything without some pics first. Otherwise, I'd be seriously wasting my time. The fact that's I've had to ask twice now leads me to believe it's not in the condition she says it is.

7. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I hear benydryl calling my name tonight. My face itches so bad from the sunburn. :(

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Note to all women.........Please do not wear yellow jeans. They are not attractive at all.

Were they ever really in style?

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

No! :shock:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo, posting my first post from my new laptop, so many things i have not done on it yet, waiting on DS to get home from work and he refuses to do anything without me, said it is time i learned again. i used to do it all till it was apparent he was a computer genius so i just quit learning, now that he is getting ready to graduate and get married next year he says it is time Mama picked up where she left off. Oh well, guess the student is gonna start teaching the original teach:lol:

11. harleygirl

I've got this stupid dry nasty cough. :ack: WTH? Wonder if it has anything to do with allergies - that I still HAVE! :evil:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I bought an espresso machine yesterday. Everybody look out! LOL.

I burnt the devil out of my fingers from the steam thing this morning, it still hurts!. Operator error, apparently I am not a barrista and Starbucks is in no danger.8)

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yawn! good morning everyone!

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

good luck with that, I have no patience or time in the morning to make my own anything! I need more hours in the day please!

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me: I'll have a double shot of expresso, with steamed milk, skinny w/ 2 Splendas

you: Drive around please! :mrgreen:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL Mom & Kell! I usually don't make coffee till I get to work in the AM, but the espresso machine was DH's idea, he had a latte the other day and loved it. He was going out of town early this AM, so I "tried" to make him one to go. He doesn't normally drink coffee of any kind, he's probably bouncing off the ceiling in the van. :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. KellBell

oh yes, love me a skinny latte too, with 2 splendas...mmmmmmm

(when you order it 'skinny' that means with Skim Milk :mrgreen:, you needed to know that)

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good to know...............maybe this will be my fall-back career! :cheers:

19. KellBell

uggghhhh....no doubt....faux pas.....

as a general rule, jeans are suppose to be blue or white....'colored jeans' are never in style and never flattering.....:cheers:

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

his idea, he would have to be making it LOL dh doesnt drink any coffee what so ever! I love the white chocolate latte, yum