A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I was trying to be "nice" and "wife-like" this morning...............it's rare, but I do try on occasion. :jester:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Do you think you could stand on the corner of 42 and CVS with one so I could get mine 'to go' every morning....:mrgreen: Thanks!!!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ummm..................no!!! :p

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ramen for breakfast - yum.

KDC - I"ll have one!

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yeah I guess we all have to do that now and then don't we!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just put in my 'wish list' for Mother's Day. It includes jewelry, gift certificates (to spa, crabtree mall) and watches ( I love watches).

:hurray:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh, great idea, come on kdc, we could just drive by and pick up:lol:

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Or black, I like black jeans, too. White jeans are only for skinny people, though! :mrgreen:

9. KellBell

thats not true!!! if they are the right cut and age appropriate, they look good on all of us!!:mrgreen:

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Regarding the white jeans, for all that is good and holy, please make sure your flowered panties do not show! They make "nude' colored underwear for a reason! :mrgreen:

Regarding the espresso..............I am seeing the need for a coffee shop out that way! :lol:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Since i moved down to 4042 i always wished i had the capital to open a drivethru coffee/bagel shop up on 42 for all of us folks hitting 40 in the am, thought it would be ideal place for it.

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I try not to show my flowered panties when I wear white jeans.

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Someone got panties on its mind.... :)

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

As a rule - I stay away from wearing anything white (especially on my bottom half) - for various reasons...... and my luck, I'd sit right down in something and ruin them anyways. :?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

and this is different from when:lol::lol::lol:

17. KellBell

I love white linen pants in the summer time. I am so glad white denim is hot this summer too. I love white denim.

18. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

True...your right :)

Someone get him a nice woman...please

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I like white linen pants for summer, or black slacks, khaki's, but the only color jeans I wear are blue (or variations of blue). I've never liked colored jeans at all....

On another thought, man it's nice to have a free lunch brought in to work everyday!:lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

DH told me about your free lunches, too cool. BTW, he was over there working on Saturday, whenever he tells me he has to go there, i always think about you:)