paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am sorry dude...But I don't see anything.

2. Hey I read this thread and though yal would like this link.

www.myspace.com/jcghosthunters

My husband has started up a ghost hunting group, and would love some members or ideas of where people are seeing ghost. Or if you need help with any paranomal. By the way this is a FREE group and will investigate free also.

3. stonecold

stonecold Guest

Sorry about the pictures. How do you post them?

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

you have to host them somewhere online, like Photobucket.com. You won't be able to just upload them from your computer. Then just cut and paste the image tag for each photo into your post.

5. stonecold

stonecold Guest

6. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm STILL skeptical about orbs, even tho I've gone on ghost hunts, have some tracking equipment, have participated in paranormal research, have some 'orbs' in pictures I've taken ...

I would LIKE to believe, I'm curious ... but still skeptical.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

those are freaky looking pictures.... i like the second link with the long-exposure picture.

12. Happy Camper

Happy Camper Well-Known Member

My father had two female relatives that were elderly and lived next door to his parents. One of the ladies passed away prior to my sister and I being born and the other female passed when we were around preschool age. My mother sat outside of the church with my sister and I during the funeral and we only attend the graveside service. The family later cleaned out the ladies house and my father got a bed from the house for my sister and I to share.

During our middle school years my sister woke up in the middle of one night and saw two figures so of course she started calling for our parents. She told our parents what she had seen. My parents informed her that she had described what the ladies were buried in! My father burned the bed... The bed would now worth a lot.

A couple of years later and sleeping on bunk beds, we both had the same experience the same night that someone had sat on our bed. You could feel the indention. We both at first thought it was the cat and reached to the spot to pet the cat but the cat wasn't there.

Come to find out my dad had an agreement with one of the ladies that no one knew about. They had agreed that whichever one passed away first, would let the other person know there was life after death.

13. stonecold

stonecold Guest

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I wonder how that came about? Did the reporter have the idea for the column, or did the group contact them? Anyways, wish they hadn't put the part in there about screaming in cemeteries...

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

My DH and I took the Ghosts and Dungeons tour in Charleston on Friday night, thought about you Cleo and fellow ghost hunters. The tour was pretty informative, but we didn't 'no ghosts'! It wasn't promoted to be that kind of tour, it was fun anyway! :)

16. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I think we have a ghost in our house. Things go missing from the snack cabinet or frig. that I just bought at the store all the time. Absolutely not one of the kids or husband had anything to do with it, they swear on a stack of bibles. So, I've come to the conclusion that it's a ghost and I've even gone as far as to name it, "Not me" or "I didn't do it", depends which one of them you ask.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The Family Circus?

18. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

I know the above was posted last year, but I was wondering where is that house?

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Wow. I was JUST thinking about this yesterday, since I was watching Most Evil (http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/most-evil/most-evil.html) on Investigaton Discovery and he was talking about schizophrenics in one episode.

Anyways, back to John Patrick Violette, they determined that he was in fact insane at the time of the murder.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2248036/

And the scene of the crime - 2020 McKinnon Drive

20. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the address.....That's right around the corner from where we just moved. I didn't realize it was that close!