A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Doesn't it though.... :jester:

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I have you know I am an Angel....

3. ServerSnapper

I have been busy....I am a nerd.

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

kinda dead in here today! yall working or something!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just got back from BNI

6. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Stupid work thing...it's getting in the way! :mrgreen:

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

For me it's a combo of a bunch of work to do, people on here are a bit snippy and I ain't going to respond to their snippiness, I got my sick puppy on my mind that I'm worried about, and all this political bickering that I don't have a notion to join... I don't do political anything.

Just letting bygones be bygones. :mrgreen:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ah Koo:grouphug:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hey!! I resemble that remark! :jester: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Oh Koo, what's wrong w/the puppy? :cry:

I've just been swamped today at work...is it FRIDAY yet?:lol:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I got a beautiful bouquet of purple tulips, a $40 gift card for Belk and a very nice 'thank you' card for Administrative Professional Day. :hurray:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got nuthing!! But I don't care, they brought souveniers from their vacation last week for me and DS. Can't complain abou that! Nicest people ever.

13. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Our office staff each received 2 dozen red roses and lunch. I'm happy. :)

Huge difference compared to last year (different company)--got NOTHING! I ended up being out of work the entire week because my daughter was hospitalized. You'd think I'd have a card waiting for me upon my return, but nope. It simply reflected on who my boss was (a royal you-know-what). Didn't even have anyone call to see how we were doing or offers of help with anything. Again, it reflected on who they were. Boy am I glad I no longer work there.

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I got a very nice Thank You card and TGIFridays gift card.... its better than nuttin'... atleast someone appreciates what we do.
    :mrgreen:

15. ServerSnapper

I hate people who create new names to hide their identity as if we give a flying snot cycle who they are. Are you ashamed of yourself? Is that why you create new persona's? Chicken ***!

16. sus

sus Well-Known Member

HUH?

17. ServerSnapper

Read some of these posts around here. Some with 10 to 15 posts are people signing up for new names so they can post on the political board and hide their identity. Fools. If you don't do it, it wasn't aimed at you.

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I agree totally. I've only had one user name on the board ever. Then again, I really don't care what people think about me. :lol:

19. ServerSnapper

It's like they think they are SOooooo important and they wish to not tarnish their good name. LOL. That's just stupid.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I don't have enough time in the day to bring out multiple personalities....puuhhlease.....as I said what you see is what you get, sucka!

plus its hard to hide all this behind some ficticious name!!:p