A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Too funny! I was just reading the replies about Premier Jewelry and doesn't my MIL call and tell me that her neighbor is having a party tomorrow night, just incase I want to go... what a co-inki-dink!

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

in silver or gold I am sure

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, that sucks! Dh just called, he's out of town in my van, and something just broke.......................bad............................ Never fails.

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that sucks, that is my kind of luck as well!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He just called back, maybe it's not as bad as feared. The key wouldn't turn in the ignition, thought the ignition had gone bad. He kept messing with it prior to calling AAA. It's working for the moment. I see a trip to the garage in our near future, if he can get the dang thing home without it locking up again.

Usually it's me having an issue here, while he's out of town. Nice that the shoe is on the other foot for a change. :mrgreen:

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

well since Kel hasnt made it here yet I had to do my own laundry!:neutral:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We had a 1987 full sized Bronco that the ignition got stuck on me once.........................while it was in the ON position. What a PITA! I loved that truck but it about broke me in repairs.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

SS, you sure do have your fan club riled up tonight! :cheers:

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I hope it turns out to be nothing or at least cheap to fix!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! Me too! Just did a google of the issue and the words "rubber mallet" kept coming up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

LOL...dangit....Iwas upstairs putting stuff away.....you betta not wait on me....LOL.....

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LOL well it could have been worse that popped up!

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thats what my hubby tells me too!

14. KellBell

I bet they will, for when you want to play Pirates of the Carribbean. 8)

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

oh well folding clothes, suck!

16. KellBell

I don't mind folding, its putting away that stinks.....:nopity:

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I just want a maid and I will be happy. I HATE cleaning, but have to get it done before Sat. since i will be gone all day at the BMF :cheers:

18. KellBell

I hear ya!! I am trying to get mines done too....heading to the beach bright and early Friday morning for the weekend. :mrgreen:

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

oh well time to give little one a bath and then go to bed or atleast try to! got to get up early in the morning! its almost Friday, thank god..

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that sounds fun, I can't wait to go to the beach this summer or atleast the lake!