A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

It was a BOY!! 10 lbs 2 oz!!!! A BIG BOY!!! Bryson Matthew...

....:lol: I'm a proud Aunt :lol:...

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

GOODNESS!! he was a big'un!! Congratulations!!

:cheers:

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Good god! Congrats! :hurray:
    love the name too!
    sheri

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yeah congrats, I love big babies!

5. shar824

Thanks all!!! And yes he is a Big Un!!!! By the way did I mention she did have to have a c-section.....

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Congrats Auntie!! That's great!!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK Ladies! Anyone who is intested in coming to a Premier Jewlery Show, shoot me a PM, I am having one on May 20th @ 7:00 PM. I live near Riverwood, easy to find.

Thanks!

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I pretty sure I be there, let me double check my schedule... I know where you at !

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Thats good, I had one too. So much easier with a big baby!

10. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I was going to say, man that must have hurt. Glad she is doing well.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

8) :lol:

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

It happens for the same reason they get a huge scratch on their face, decide to do "self-hair cuts", or black eyes right before pictures. I'd call it kid's law!:lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Count me in, love me some jewelry:)

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Congrats Auntie on your new little, uh maybe not so little, bundle of joy:hurray:

15. Aj

Aj Guest

Ha! Ha! Kid's law-must be it! :)

16. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Ok someone help me out here...i am on Day 2 of a 5 day "no allergy pills or medicine of any kind" because i am getting an allergy test on Tuesday. Doc said no anything for 5 days or the test does not work.

I am about 47 hours past miserable.

For anyone else who had an allergy test...did you have to go 5 days without?

This time of the year i live on Wal-Act pills with the psuedoephedrine (whatever) in it...5-8 a day on most days.

Not really sure this is going to be worth it. Lived this long without one and there are times of the year that are much better than this time of the year.

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

had them done when I was younger and it sucked but worth knowing what I need to be treated for.. have you tried doing nose sprays - the non-medicine type.. good luck it will be over soon!

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Congrats! He's almost as big as my youngest daughter. She was 10 lb. 4 oz, and I had her natural...:cheers:

19. shar824

Thanks!!!

Ouch, you poor thing...I guess we now know why she is your youngest8) :cheers:

20. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Congrats Shar! My youngest son was 10lb 2oz as well. No c-section either. Really was not too difficult though.

Grinder, I feel your pain man. I was not allowed to take ANY allergy meds during my first 3 pregnancies. Talk about miserable. And then, I nursed for a year each time so still couldn't take anything. It was worth it though!

Hope you feel better real soon. I agree that saline mist might at least give you a tiny bit of relief. Also, vicks inhaler, humidifier, they even have a vicks candle I saw at Medicap. And the things you can put in the shower to open you up some too. Maybe things like that will help a bit. We should get rain this weeken and maybe that will calm the pollen down too. Hang in there!:?