A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am here!!! Good Morning to all!

2. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I knew it :) are you at work now? How was your beach trip this weekend? While I was working hard and now I can hardly get my right hand in a fist lol..
    Sheri

3. KellBell

The beach was fabulous! the weather was absolute perfection! Went by sooo fast.....

what happen to your hand?

4. rushlow2004

I'm a cake decorator, and it's from working all weekend at work. 9 hours on Saturday and 10 hours yesterday..and we haven't even gotten orders yet for Graduation yet :shock:
    I had to hold my hand under warm water this morning just to get it to flex.

Glad your trip was good, can't wait till ours at the end of June to Disney! It will be worth all the hours in the next 6 weeks that I will be working!

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Welcome back KB!

6. KellBell

I knew you were a cake decorating machine!!! I bet your hands are stiff!! Yes, the Disney trip is the light at the end of the tunnel.....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

7. KellBell

THANKS!

8. rushlow2004

Yeah they think we are robots and then the more we do, they keep wanting more and more, and me and the other one really can't do much more..then they go why do you have over time everyweek..they make us cut it everytime by Friday. But, soon most likely after this week they won't make us cut it. I hope..I want all I can get for extra money.
    Sheri

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Monday again....

10. rushlow2004

and raining too..:(

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Happy Monday!

<snicker>

I had to leave my house bright and early this a.m., drop mom off at the airport and be at work by 8:00ish... I get the feeling its gonna be a long week.

12. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'm glad today is a fresh new week! Last week this time I was sweating bullets, but now is a whole different story. A complete 180. Allllll betters! :mrgreen:

14. KellBell

whatever it was, I am glad it's better! :hurray:

now if you could come over here and get them to turn the ding-dang air on....its so freakin humid in here...I am about to 'puddle'.:cry:

15. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am in a bad mood.

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Mornin all!!! Sounds like most of us had a good weekend!!! We went to the Strawberry Festival for a little bit and ...surprise...surprise...worked on the house!!

Sorry SS you're in a bad mood, hopefully we can cheer you up somehow :lol:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep that was me, i was gonna post a post asking you the same thing. i was so busy talking to my grandson and putting what was left of my money away but i thought i caught you out of the corner of my eye but when i turned around you were walking away and i wasn't sure. Sorry we missed each other:cry:

19. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm so glad....Yippie!:cheers:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Good morning everybody!! I went to Wrightsville for the weekend and the weather was fandamntastic!! Had a great time seeing all my old college peeps.... :mrgreen: