Oh boy, oh boy!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Apr 28, 2008.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Too bad I'm married..................

Categories: Personals No
    Photo

Ad Number: 86992
    Date Posted: 04/23/2008
    204 SOUTH BAKER STREET
    FOUR OAKS, NC 27524
    US
    Telephone:
    E-Mail: Reply to Ad
    Web Site:

Description
    LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT WANTS TO GO CAMPING, DRINKING, FOUR-WHEELING,TO BUSCO BEACH NEXT FRIDAY{5-2 THROUGH SUNDAY{5-4}.. I HAVE A AUTOMATIC YAMAHA 400 KODIAK.I AM WHITE,SINGLE AND JUST TURNED 42.I SMOKE AND DRINK BUD.BEER.WILL CAMP IN A TENT. I WILL BE LEAVING FOUR OAKS AROUND 8:00am NEXT FRIDAY..THE AGE OF THE GIRL THAT WANTS TO GO IS UNIMPORTANCE AS LONG AS YOU ARE OVER 21..BECAUSE I'LL PROBALLY GO TO A NIGHT CLUB FRIDAY NIGHT AND SING KARREOKE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO BE 21 TO GET IN..THE RACE IS UNIMPORTANCE..I DON'T HAVE DRIVER LICENSE..MY MOTHER WILL BE TAKING ME TO BUSCO AND PICKING ME UP ON SUNDAY..WE WILL GRILL CHICKEN,STEAKS,AND HAVE HOTDOGS FOR A SNACK.. EMAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO BUSCO BEACH IN GOLDSBOR, OR YOU CAN FOLLOW ME.. LET'S HAVE FUN.. IT WON'T COST THE GIRL ANYTHING THAT GOES BUT A GOOD TIME.. HAVE A NICE DAY AND GET IN TOUCH..

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that is the funniest and (most honest) thing I have read lately.....

:jester::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Woo Hooo!!!! Camping, grilling, racing, beer and riding with mama . . . priceless!

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Mmmm, chicken & steaks... and hotdogs for a snack!! :lol::lol:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wow! Ladies, what a catch!! 8)

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

That is too funny! I've have seen other ads from time to time from him also. I wonder if he gets any responses from them??? :lol:

7. chloe

chloe Guest

I almost peed myself when I read this. Bless his heart. They say theres someone for everybody. Hope it works out for him ROFL

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

42 and his mom is dropping him off for a play date! Too darn funny!

9. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

to think what I couldbe missing....great...
    I am wondering if this guy is mentally challanged? for real not just stupid.
    If that is the case then mama need to see what he is doing on the internet. Sounds to me like he is looking for nookie - i hope this guy isn'y dangerous. I have heard that after a while they can get that way if they don't have a constructive outlet for their sexual drives . I find this kinda scary....

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

nookin pa nub in all the wrong places, nookin pa nub in all the wrong faces............. :mrgreen:

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

It wasn't me I swear. I don't drink.:lol:

12. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

My monitor almost wore a chocolate frosty. OMG that was hysterical!

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Peppercorn - I was thinking the same thing. Poor guy.

14. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Now THAT was just darn hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. I can hear Eddi now.
    :lol::lol::lol:

15. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Yeah! That's what I was thinking. Bet he's just in stellar shape. NOT!

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That is by far the funniest thing I have read in a very long time. My co-workers think I'm crazy now. :lol:

17. iDidIt

iDidIt Well-Known Member

Guess Who???

looking for a girl to come party with us - mw4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-660519774@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-04-29, 7:22AM EDT

I am 31 and we want a girl to come hav fun in and out the bed with us.your be happy when you go/

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 660519774

18. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Just when you thought you'd heard it all...What the heck is wrong with people?

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they never went away....they have been posting steady on there....no pics though (thank goodness). They also changed their location, spring hope/nash county now.....

20. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

reminds me of that saying or whatever it is..."looking for meaningless, overnight relationship..."