A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Was that woman not the biggest moron you've ever seen? Any grownup who stands there while their 11 year old child hits them repeatedly in the face is just plain 'ol stupid. I can tell you exactly how many times she would have hit me like that . . . once. The next hit would have been her *** hitting the ground. That child was definitely satan's spawn. :twisted:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Must get off 4042.com and do work . . . . must do it. . . .now . . .be strong, hit the X and go to work . . . . but there is a slight chance that I might miss something . . . .

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Headed that way right now to take a smoke break:hurray:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

we just did some laps around the building....it is BEAUTIFUL out there, sure enough....:mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Geez Devilock, glad you weren't hurt! Glad the injuries were no worse than what they were. Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved.

6. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Wow! Glad everything's ok and that your friend wasn't hurt seriously.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear everyone was alright, and from the sounds of it, only a few bikes had some damage..better the bikes than the riders!

8. WhatNow

WhatNow Well-Known Member

Darn!

Time Warner/Roadrunner changed my home page that has my quick link to my roadrunner email. I can't find a link on the new page. I don't like these changes, I like everthing in a nice easy to remember routine. Now I gotta figure how to get to my email again.
    :cuss:

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Man, that gave me chills!
    Back in August my brother was riding his bike and someone pulled out in his lane and he T-boned the car. We thought he was going to loose his leg. After about 12 surgeries, he has a steel rod inserted. But boy does his leg look terrible. Just all mangled up! It has been tough for him. If it had not been for The Bikers for Christ, we don't know what he would have done to take care of his 5 and 2 year old. You all are lucky!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow Ken, somebody upstairs was definitely looking after you and your friends, so thankful no one was seriously hurt and i can imagine how shook up all of you must have been.:grouphug:

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I met a couple at twin speacialties awhile back. They are some big ol boys too.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Once again you prove what i have always said about you, you are much wiser than your years:)

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Dern. I had major brain to hand failure in my message. Look at that spelling.

14. WhatNow

Okay, am I the only idiot who can't figure this out. WHY?? WHY, why, why would they change the homepage and not put the quicklink for users to get to their email. :x

15. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

webmail.nc.rr.com

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

LUNCH TIME!

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Already...man time flew by!!

18. WhatNow

:oops::oops::oops:

Girl, you are my new hero!! Thanks so much!!! BTW - LOVE your avatar.

19. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Thanks but I am not a hero just doing my job keeping a low profile.

Thanks about the avatar.

20. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. Both of those kids needed a beatdown a few years ago. And that boy needed a haircut! (but it looks like he had one for the update shot)

Every time I get frustrated when I get an attitude from my 7 year old daughter, I go and watch Super Nanny. Then I start thanking everything that is holy that my child is NOT like that.