A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

2. michelle

[​IMG]

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i need a nap, is it 5pm yet and why can't today be Friday, please.....

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Woo Hoo!! The dow went over 13,000 today and oil dropped to $113 a barrel. Better than it has been!

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Grrrr! DS threw his jeans in the washer last night w/ his cell phone still in the pocket!!!!!!!

6. michelle

Ha! Been there done that only my DD dropped her phone in the ocean! Water and cell phones do not mix. :cry:

7. michelle

I need some ice cream. Not just ANY ice cream either . . . I want Porter's sugar free chocolate! YUMMMMM

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

morning peeps, its Friday!!!!:cheers:

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Thank goodness we had some old phones we just called and had them activate one of them with his number.

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Yeah!! TGIF everyone!

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

today is going to be a long day!!! its only 7:34 and my co worker is driving me *** nuts! anyone need a new coworker that talks to her self and asks stupid questions all friggin day long??? ill be happy to let you have her!:twisted:

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

No that is ok, we have a few at my own work that is like that..take this one..
    He will grab anything and use it as a fake microphone and start singing and go come on Sheri sing with me! Of course it was funny the first time, but now it's getting old cause he can't sing.
    Sheri

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

na, but at least you have people that talk, I pulled in the parking lot this morning and it was a ghost town!

14. rushlow2004

yep, that is just what my kid said to me, thank god I'm not like that. She did ask why they were like that..I told her it was the parents that make them like that. My daughter said about the boy, is that a girl? haha

15. rushlow2004

My neice has done that 3 times, and then she went with out a phone for 6 months because she needed to learn how to care for it.

16. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

a friend of mine washed her iPod, she was so ****ed at herself! I am waiting for the time I wash my phone, I am bad for leaving it in my pockets.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray:

HAPPY FRIDAY COOL PEOPLES!!!!!

I got up at 6:30 - made coffee for DH and his brother, started the dishwasher, made the bed, cleaned the living room, ate breakfast, made Shelby her brekfast, got my coffee, took my meds and now starting my first load of laundry. It's amazing what you can get done if you get up early. Going for a walk with my SIL and then work out.

Ahhh... gonna be a GREAT day!

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

You go girl, I need motivation like that!

19. rushlow2004

And that is why I get up early to get stuff done, makes you feel good about it too.
    Sheri

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I think I require to much sleep tho! Or maybe just not a morning person :)