Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeah it's an suv, but I'm looking to trade it in. :mrgreen:

2. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Wow, I just saw this thread, and there's some good stuff. I am looking for an electric treadmill for under $150. Nothing fancy, just something I can use when I don't want to go to the gym.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm looking for Sales people who currently do what I do. :mrgreen:

(god forbid I post it - someone might condem me to hell) :lol:

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a nice looking, good price, used refrigerator (white) for the garage. I don't want double doors, just a plain white one that has the freezer on the top. Anyway it has to look good and work good (don't want one that's too old, just a couple of years or so). We want to put in the garage for beverages, because my water alone has mine in the house full most of the time.

If you have one (don't email me a link to somewhere else) or personally know someone who is going to sell one then please pm me with the price, location, etc. and a pic if you can get one.

Thanks!

SB

5. le

le Well-Known Member

I might be able to help ya. I have a nothing fancy treadmill.

6. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

I was so looking forward to getting a treadmill.....I just found out today that my grandmother is in the hospital, so I think we will have to make an emergency trip to South Dakota in a week or so. That said, I just can't spend any money right now. It will cost us about $700 just to get there and back, with rental car and gas. So, I will check back when I have money to spare. Of course, I got the call after I said I needed a treadmill. I'll just have to stick with the gym for now.
    Thanks le!!!!

7. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

Do you sell illegally harvested organs from baby seals on the black market?

8. madleen27

madleen27 Guest

Toddler bed

i dont need a matress because i have her crib mattress but does anyone have a toddler bed they want to sell

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I do not have a toddler bed to sell, but I do have the mattress for it if anyone is looking. I also have an infant car seat in excellent condition (Graco I think) for sale if anyone wants. (it's blue plaid)

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am in need of a VCR. Nothing fancy, just want it to play tapes and not eat them. PM me if you got one you want to sell.

11. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I am looking for children's puzzles. 25 to 100 pieces--geared to preschool or early elem. My son is going nuts for there and we have bought all that Target, Mal-mart and Dollar Tree have. Thanks

12. michelle

Found 1!

13. michelle

Gosh I bet I saw 100 at yard sales today.

14. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I knew there would probably be lots--but I could not justify the gas to drive around just looking--plus my older boys had ball practice during "peak yard sale time"-maybe I will look next week.

15. michelle

Have you ever been to the Guardian Angel Thrift Store in Fuquay? Went in their briefly today and they had lots of good stuff. Didn't get to shop because we had groceries in the car and we only ran in to buy a VCR, but I will be going back! It's on main st. in Fuquay, less than a mile from Aldi.

16. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I've bought some really neat puzzles at TJ Maxx in the past. The toy selection at TJ Maxx is small - but we almost always find something we like there.

17. harleygirl

Angier, NC 27501
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    For sale - ready for your family to enjoy right away, no repairs or work needed, great for lake, mountain or beach camping, also works great for backyard camping! 1992 Coleman by Fleetwood Americana/Pioneer pop-up camper with two double beds, dinette also folds for single bed (perfect for kids), table can be used inside or outside, under seat storage, lots of cabinets, sink, A/C working unit, also 12 volt lighting inside and 12-115 volt built-in converter, 2 propane stoves (one inside, one attaches to side for outside cooking), canvas and inside camper in great condition, solid door with screen sliding panel, owner's manual, easy to pull with family car. $2,000.00 cash. Call (919) 207-4072 or email mrvfri@dockpoint.net, please reference camper as have several items for sale. Wonderful for family, single parents, retired couples - anyone!

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

real estate

I know some of you were looking for property in the area.

http://www.4042.com/4042classified/index.php

Nobles Group
    P.O. Box 785
    Clayton, NC 27528

Telephone:919-427-5663 E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    5+ Acres on Little Creek Church Rd in Clayton. Private, partially wooded, unrestricted. $126,300.00 Great Schools! Polenta Elem, West Johnston High School.

Broker interest

19. harleygirl

TY!!! :mrgreen:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

You're welcome! We gotta git you back to the right side of town girl!! :cheers: