A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey, five second rule!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

9 more minutes and i am out of here for the weekend:hurray::hurray::hurray::cheers:

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

It really is wrong! I have everything I need right in the pantry to make exactly what you just described.... Mmmmmmmmmm, chewy chocolate oatmeal cookies.

NO!!! Bathing suit weather!!!

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I drink those like they are going out of style and the dr. told me last time I went to stop drinking them. :x I'm down to 2 or 3 a day. Can't stop cold turkey cause I'd have major withdrawals!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Just have one, and then walk a few miles. That's what I do. :lol:

6. peaches

If only I could....therin lies the problem, AND I'm home alone this weekend. Not a good time to bake cookies! :lol:

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

My weakness is Oatmeal Raisin. I love those things. I can't eat them but I love them so much I would marry one....

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Archway has soft chewy Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Man. I could just curl up in a hammock naked, and have my way with those cookies

9. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I dont drink coffee either. Have had mabye 2-3 cups in my life and those were when i was about 30 years younger.

10. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

:lol:

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

How can I learn to tolerate stupidity? Seriously. :banghead:

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

When you figure it out please let me know!

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Smile and nod a lot. Even if you REALLY dont want to. Even if you have to grit your teeth. Smile and nod.

14. ShrtnSwt

:iagree:

15. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Give Coke Zero a try. Tastes like regular Coke but doesn't have the calories/sugar of the regular stuff or the aftertaste that DC has.

16. elims

elims Well-Known Member

It's freakin' snake season!!!!! *pout*

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yep, I've seen a lot of black snakes in the road that didn't quite make it across :lol:

18. peaches

My arms feel so heavy I can hardly type! Our HOA did spring planting, mulching, weeding, etc etc today and why oh why was I the only woman that showed up? And then I came home and planted a flat of my own flowers. It looks sooooo pretty though.

19. ShrtnSwt

Girl I feel ya. I been weeding for hours today! Back is killing me! I need a spa treatment for mother's day after this!

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Saw one yesterday in my back yard :shock: skeered me at first, but then he went on his merry way - to the back of the yard and into the woods...........:?