A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey i am 5'4" and i do not consider myself short, what is up with things being designed to tall people?????

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

If she is a midget then what am I at 5ft even?

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am not short:twisted: But btw, i understand the car issue, my DH hates my little car cause his head touches the top, the only time he will ride in my car is if the top is down.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, yeah, that is what he has had to do the few times we were in my car instead of his truck and i could just picture you in my car:lol::lol::lol:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep, little convertible VW Cabrio and love it even though DH calls it my matchbox car:lol:

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just get one of those mirrors etched with "Objects in mirror are larger they appear" Just in case anyone is having inadequacy concerns! :mrgreen:

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am the perfect hight for a Pimp:boxing:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, that's NOT it, LOL!! :jester:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am aknockin but the doors are still closed:confused:

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

sometimes I wish I was 5'4". I can put on heels and be 5'11 and that's tall!

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

knock knock knock.....

Hellooooooooooo.....

Is anybody there?????

8)

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Tuesday!!!

in boring training again, all day today....:banghead:

VOTE TODAY!!!

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Good Morning, hope your day goes by quickly Kell!

I voted first thing, go vote people!

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I'm right there with ya Tangy! I'm 5' 9" without shoes. The only good part about being tall is there are more places for the excess weight to go.

:lol:

15. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Things designed for tall people!?! pffft Go buy a pair of pants or slacks and see if they're designed for tall people or not. Sure they say tall on them but they aren't for tall people - they're for shorter women who want longer pants. If they were for tall people they would makes standard tall/long pants 36" NOT 34". If I find a pair of tall pants that fit properly I buy them even if I have to scrape up nickels and dimes b/c it's once in a blue moon I find pants long enough. Eddie Bauer is about the only place that has ultra tall... they rock!

Don't even get me started on the Petite Sophisticate store! Where the hell is TALL Sophisticate?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

And I don't wear heels. I don't need to look like RuPaul walking around! :mrgreen:

16. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Hey at least you don't have to ask a stranger to reach something on the top shelf that is pushed all the way back! :lol:

17. ServerSnapper

Koo in heels....hmmmm. Tall black heels? that strap up all the way to your calvs? DOH!! bad mind bad mind!! If you were only a redhead!! and single!! and lived in Greensboro!! and and and

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

And blind, crippled and crazy :lol:

19. ServerSnapper

if they can't walk...I'll drag em.

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Dear Lord! :lol::lol::lol: