So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I was just curious where you got your avatar name from? It's funny to me!

2. hnossa

hnossa Guest

Hello... Newcomer here. Hoping to make some connections and learn more about Johnston County! 26, female, married, no kids. A dog Gram (that's him in the pic on Halloween) and a cat Stevie Gee. My avatar name, hnossa, is the Norse goddess of Infatuation and means gem or jewel. I picked it up in a mythology class years ago.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard hnossa, enjoy our little 4042 community:)

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Welcome. When I saw the name 3C's&Me I figured you were a C3 (Cleveland Community Church) member. And you still could be and that would be OK.

5. 740i Guy

740i Guy Well-Known Member

Just Arrived

Hello Everyone,

I've lived here in the community for about 4 years. I'm off Bethel Church road. . .on the Cleveland end.

I'm mid 40's and divorced. I do engineering for a small structural engineering firm in Raleigh.

So far I've really enjoyed this area. However, the rapid growth in the last couple years, (and to continue for the foreseeable future) has me a bit concerned.

I was told about this site recently and thought I should introduce myself.

6. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Hey there. Been lurking for a while and thought it time to come out of hiding. I'm a 26 year old female working in economic development sepcifically small business finance.

Married and getting ready to celebrate my 5 year anniversary with a trip to Belize! No "mini me's" but we have a 3 year old English Bulldog who is the center of our lives, hence my avatar and screen name.

Hubby and I have pretty much lived all over the Triangle...4 years in Raleigh with school, couple years in Cary, couple years in Holly Springs and now a couple years in the 40/42 area. I am banned from moving for the next 10 years:lol: It's a good thing we finally found "home" here in this community and love it. I'm an NC native and proud of it:). Hubby is an Air Force brat but considers NC home.

Love the 4042.com!!

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Welcome 740 and Englishbully...its fun around here but got to be careful not to take things too personally :lol:

8. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Your furry child is adorable! Just had to say it. :)

9. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I am ALMOST 39, so I will join the birthday party. LOL.
    I am married for 8 years (2nd marriage). I have a 17 year old from my first marriage, and now have a 5 year old and 2 year old.
    I work part time as a hairstylist and I am trying my hardest to move down there. I am living in Maine, and so ready to go. \
    We think it may happen in August. Fingers crossed!

10. jcclifton

jcclifton Guest

:)

Im a 15 year old male just joined 4042.com to promote Les Miserables at WJHS i'm a lead role in the show and wanted to make sure everyone in the community knows about it.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Break a Leg! :jester:

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Girl you are going to sweat like no tomorrow down hera!!

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Good luck lil dude

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I thought I'd stop in and say hello to the newbies!

I am Peppercorns - well actually that's my dogs name, (one of them)
    I have a eighteen year old kiddo and I live over by the monolithic C3 church -( which is not my church)
    I am quiet, shy, demure.....ok! ok! ok! stop laughing those that know me.
    I love to laugh, have fun, sing kareoke - which I need to go do again.
    I know a lot of useless stuff but can't remember to buy milk when I am at the store. I work for the state materials engineering lab. oh yeah, and I have no luck...lol
    Anyone can pm me and say hi or @#$%$#...LOL Happy Tuesday!

15. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

today's Wednsday! :lol:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Happy Wednesday! :hurray:

17. peppercorns

really?

When did that happen? Why? How? Who said?

OK add senile to my profikle please...i'll forget to do it in a second......

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I guess it happened 15.5 hrs ago?????

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Profikle? That may well be accurate. :)

20. peppercorns

don't you make fun of my profikle.....I am not fickle....just eccentric....sort of...

bad cliff bad..lololol