A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Great to Meet YOu

Hi Harleygirl

So nice to meet you at Andrea's today. Thanks for the invite to Chili's on Friday, if I didn't have the grands for the weekend, I would have loved to join you.

Ro

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie! It was great to meet you 2.

I got to meet 2 new 4042ers today! :hurray::hurray:

You should see my hair, it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Did you do something new to your hair?

4. harleygirl

OH YEAH! :mrgreen: I'll show you Friday!

5. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

I'll bet your hair looks wonderful. Jenny does a great job.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs,
    Ro

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Geez woman! It looked fantastic to begin with :lol:....It was great to meet you yesterday. See you Friday......

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ok 4042 peeps, tonight is the night! Premier Jewlery Party, my house 7:00 PM. We will be having 2 kinds of cake, fresh fruit, baby carrots & dip, chips, nuts, misc. drinks and DH might be making some wings. Don't hold me to those, will depend on the weather. :mrgreen:

8. mnredsky

OMG OMG OMG!! My head hurts so bad today. :banghead::banghead:I haven't had a migraine in over 4 years ....but I can remember THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM!!!!!! :ack: I'm taking some meds and going to lay down. Chat with ya later 4042ers.

9. mnredsky

HG didn't need to doing anything to that great hair .... weenie! Blonde long curly hair...just makes me want to :ack: ,,,,,,,,:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was so nice to meet you Kaci! Told my hubby who you were and where you lives and he laughed. He can't wait to meet everyone on Friday.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I HAVE to STOP stressing! Doc slapped me on blood pressure meds a week ago, then he doubled them 4 days later (Friday). I have never had BP issues before! Now, of course, I have the headache, ringing ears, body aches, etc that go along with high BP as well as BP meds....ugh! Okay...I will stop fussing now! Had to get it outta my system. Thanks! :)

11. harleygirl

LChandler, still here but not for long - we are making a plan to flee this awful place. :lol:

Kimmie, WHO is it that knows me???

PG, got the pics - love them! You've got e-mail.

12. harleygirl

It's darker and Jenny straightens it out for me every time. It's almost down to my hiney when it's straight. :mrgreen: It was great to see you yesterday - see you again on Friday!!!

PG. :grouphug:

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

pm'd ya

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I do wish sometimes people would read an entire thread before repeating the obvious. Pet peeve of the day. 8)

15. mnredsky

Ditto!!! Nothing like a blurp 5 pages deep that repeats the first comment. :?:lol:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No kidding! 8)

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I didn't get your email...hmmm...

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Great meeting you too, so funny, i did the same thing, went home and told my hubby and he laughed too - we'll have to get together sometime soon.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Well I am thinking, am I the only one who reads entire threads? HELLO???

is this thing on? check one, two.....:roll::roll:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well...................glad it's not just me. :mrgreen: It's like reading a book, you don't just jump to the end and assume you know what's going on. :lol: