Missing child!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Chimp, May 18, 2008.

1. sus

sus Well-Known Member

I did hear it put another way this morning on teh news. Was listening not watching the new word was FABRICATED

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Main Entry:fab·ri·cate [​IMG]Pronunciation: \ˈfa-bri-ˌkāt\ Function:transitive verb Inflected Form(s):fab·ri·cat·ed; fab·ri·cat·ingEtymology:Middle English, from Latin fabricatus, past participle of fabricari, from fabricaDate:15th century 1 a: invent, create b: to make up for the purpose of deception <accused of fabricating evidence>2: construct, manufacture; specifically : to construct from diverse and usually standardized parts

Ready ...........GO!

:mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

who's gives a flying rats tail! the crazy witch lied, bottom line and wasted all of our tax $$$$ and now when we call and say 1 of our children are missing they will not be as quick to jump and help us.....lie, scam, hoax, fabricated, thank god the kid is away from this crazy witch, thank you to the law enforcement & volunteers for the many hours spent to solve this case to the point we know the kid is safe and to heck with the rest of it. lock her up, either jail or holly hill, heck send her back to her own dang country, just git rid of her crazy tail!

4. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Wow tell us how your really feel :p

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

6. Clif

Clif Guest

That's exactly the point I am making. Did she lie? How do you know? Because News14, NBC17, and whatever else said that the police chief called it a hoax when in fact he did not?

You are fully entitled to hate her, if that's what makes you feel better. But if you do so, please do because of facts, not because of the media leading you by the nose to believe something about her that may not be true.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I listened to her 911 call and she seemed very calm when reporting him missing. Even before the news conference and all I thought that I would be screaming and crying and the operator would probably not be able to understand me at first. She was way calm. Not judging just stating my opinion.

Sherry

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Ok, so she was calm. Perhaps even numb?

What gets me is that it makes no sense whatsoever to report the child missing when the child is safe with family. I could understand (sort of), if she had harmed the child and wanted to throw the scent off her own trail. But the child was never in any danger. What did she think would ultimately happen?

There are a lot of reasons why the report ended up with the child not really missing. But an intentional hoax would have to be the last item on the list.

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, she could have been numb but I still think I would have had a heart attack and the operator would have tried to calm me down to get details. Everyone acts differently in every situation.

I was in line at the post office yesterday and heard some people talking about it. Of course, I jumped in and asked them what they thought the reasoning would be for someone to do this. Each had a different answer, but my question still lingers. If the boy was safe at someone's home why would a person call 911 to report the boy missing? That question will probably never really be answered.

Sherry

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh Clif here's your :grouphug: for the day.

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Which apparently is the thing you say after telling people how a "normal" person would have done it. Sort of like saying "bless their heart" after you insul them.

Or it might, if we can hear it over the cacophony of people screaming "HOAX!"

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I wonder if it could be related to a domestic situation, trying to hide the child from the other parent for some reason. I think someone suggested that earlier in this thread.

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Thanks Clif!!

14. Grammie

Grammie Guest

IMO why doesn't everyone wait to see what the investigation turns up, then we can start another thread. :lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:banghead: Never freaking mind!!!

16. mnredsky

lalalalalalalala

The kids safe....the authorities will take care of the lying parties.

Enough said.

17. Clif

Clif Guest

That is one scenario, but I doubt it. If she were hiding the child from the other parent, calling 911 still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. That's opening a can of worms that would have taken years to re-can (presuming the family that was keeping the kid was playing along).

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Who lied? How do you know there was lying involved?

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Because it's much more fun to hate someone for no reason other than rumours and innuendo.

20. mnredsky

Not taking the bait oh Cliffy boy just so you can have someone else squabble with. Move on.......