Missing child!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Chimp, May 18, 2008.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Just to be completely clear...this is the funniest thing I read in WEEKS! :lol:

2. Clif

Clif Guest

I doubt it. Youy have lied to me once, I cannot believe anything else you say.

If police don't arrest without evidence, then how is it that some people are not found guilty in a trial? Is it because they all got off on a technicality?

Well, it's a secret to me, and apparently to the Smithfield PD who haven't arrested her or even charged her after she "made this up" It's even a secret to the FBI who also have not charged her after she "made this up". In fact, apparently the only person who this is not a secret to is you. Only you know for a fact that she intentionally made this up. She put the kid in the care of family and then reported he was missing even though it would be obvious to any sane person that the cops would find out that the kid was safe.

I'm surprised that you aren't working for the FBI you are so good in your detective skills.

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

so clif, you think this was all just a big misunderstanding? 1 word to describe this situation, please.

4. Clif

Clif Guest

Not sure if "misunderstanding" would correct either, but it would be better than "hoax".

What would surprise me is to find out that she intentionally reported the boy missing knowing that he was safe with family.

What would not surprise me is finding out that this was the first time she went to the flea market without the boy and, as she was loading up her car, she flashed on him not being there. Once she "knew" the boy was missing, she snapped and could only focus on the fact that her son was missing and needed to be found.

Of the two scenarios, the latter might be a bit contrived, but makes much more logical sense than the former.

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

hehehehehe :iagree:

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

When I worked at the prison as a guard, we were having one of our preshift line-up meetings where the warden actually showed up to talk to us that night, and the first words out of his mouth to us was "The only difference between us and the inmates we were guarding is that we just hadn't been caught yet"

So by his own words everyone IS automatically guilty....it's the point of wheither or not you've been caught yet or not.

Craig

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

How come you can say pussy but you can't say **** ?

(Not YOU you... the censor)

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

ok good, I was hoping that misunderstanding was not the word you preferred for this matter. and I personally think you might get surprised on this one....

9. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

oh please...........

If you absolutely HAVE to go by technical meanings on EVERYTHING, take it somewhere else. Good grief...hoax, made it up, lied, whatever, it's all the same thing when it boils down to it. NO, it's NOT a secret. Take your rose colored glasses off and see it for what it is. Quit being so hard to get along with. SHE LIED!!!!!!! Get over it

10. Clif

Clif Guest

A very poor attitude. While the shear mass of laws on the books almost guarantees that virtually every person old enough to stand on their own two legs has committed a crime of some nature, very few have committed a crime severe enough to warrant even a day in prison.

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I think the whole confusion thing is:

What if she is sick and doesn't know she lied? Then what?(sick....nuts...mental...whatever the case may be)

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I would think that, but the 911 call even sounded fake.

13. kookookacho

Has it crossed anyone's minds that she's on the losing end of custody battle?

14. Clif

Clif Guest

Why? Have I not the same right as you to post here? Who the 7734 are you to tell me to move it on? If you are the one offended by my posts, perhaps you should be the one moving on.

I know for you who obviously never made it past the second grade, words don't mean much, but to some of us they mean a lot. It is how we communicate other than "eat", "sleep", "sex". Words mean things and are very powerful when weilded by the right (or wrong) people.

Exactly my point. All the words in some way indicate the she intentionally intended to deceive.

How do you know? Where is your evidence? Where is your proof that she lied? Yet another word which apparently you do not know the meaning of. Did she say something that was not true at the time she said it? Yes she did. Did that make it a lie, it depends on the context. Do you have a child, say in the range of four to seven? Ask them where babies come from. Most will say some variation of the stork story, or even just "the hospital". None of which will be true, yet would you say the child is lying? Are they perpetrating a hoax? No, they are not lying, they are telling the truth as they know it to be at the time they say it.

Same thing. I believe she actually though at the time that the boy was missing.

But it's really sad to know that even after this explaination, you still won't get it.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So what insight do you have into this situation that the rest of us are lacking? I'd like to see something that proves your position on this please.

16. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

could someone kindly tell clif that hell isn't on the blacklist, and continuing to use 7734 makes him look like a toolbag?

Thanks.

17. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Give me more......... from what angle?

18. kookookacho

:)

19. kookookacho

No angle... just things aren't adding up. And I don't know enough information to put a whole "what if" scenario together. But think about...people do strange things to keep there kids.

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well, I don't see how it would have helped her any, he was at daycare on Friday???? I have considered the angle but couldn't get it to make any sense.