what's coming at corner of 42/50?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pbarefoot, May 21, 2008.

1. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Hi all:

Across from the Lowes foods on Hwy 42, they were doing some surveying over there....anyone know what's going on? Also, those junky looking little houses were gone across from Lowes on Hwy 50. Anyone know what's going on there?

2. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I hear Target

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I've heard it's a six flags...

duck and cover.... 8) :lol:

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I would be happy with either one ....:mrgreen:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

No, it's a water park and a zoo. (just thougt I'd throw that crap in there - I'd really like a zoo)

6. pbarefoot

Ok, Ok, clearly folks are bored...anyone really know what's going on? I live very close to there, so I'm truly interested in knowing what's coming in my back yard....

7. harleygirl

Kimmie said a TARGET.
    And no we are not bored.

8. mnredsky

Where's Grinder????

9. mnredsky

Not bored....just trying to have a little fun. Unplug the corn cob please.

10. harleygirl

11. pbarefoot

no corn cobs here, just trying to keep on the topic. I've seen these threads spiral out of control before.....tx

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! :cheers:

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

it's not my back yard, but I could walk there and I swear, I heard a Target was going in there. I could be wrong.......... but that is what I heard.

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I've heard Target from many people, but no one "in the know" so not sure. I do live very close to there as well. And I swear, if a Target came so close to me, I'd be in HEAVEN! I also just heard a Starbucks is coming to the LF plaza. Hubby's bummed out, was hoping for a Dunkin Donuts. I noticed one of the empty spaces in there doesn't have an AVAILABLE sign in the windows anymore, but there's no sign to indicate if it's been sold, or what? Anyone know?

15. Aj

Aj Guest

It's just a rumor-Target is NOT coming to that corner. There is a Target that is scheduled to come to Fuquay sometime in 2009 or 2010.

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Man, I wish someone could tell us for sure what's coming there, if anything...Where is Grinder anyway? He usually has all the answers.

And...I see they've finally painted the lines on the new bypass, when is that opening, isn't it next month sometime?

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I believe I heard on the news July 1.

18. kidsfly

kidsfly Well-Known Member

Ask Planning Dept.

Most the time if you post a question like that on the Johnston County Planning's Discussion Board: http://www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/jcplanning?CFID=5389799&CFTOKEN=24016370

they'll get back with you with an answer.

However, I've noticed you can usually get it quicker from Grinder.

Yooo hooo, G- where are you? Still checking out those miniature sized con-oops, I mean hail stones?:jester:

19. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Well ill tell ya....i have absolutely no idea.

Thats just a project that no info has ever come across my desk on.

Now ask me about the next 800 lot subdivision with 6000 square foot lots, one entrance to the subdivision, no dedicated open space and it being located in the Cleveland Elementary district...well....

20. harleygirl

We still need to have lunch so I can get the down low on these subdivisions going in.