A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Anybody know whats up around the crossroads ? Cops & helicopters ( sp) Every where.

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

It's me and I'm in a white Bronco running from the cops 8) Film at 11

:lol:

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LMAO dang girl ! I thought it was something to do with you! hehehe

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Were you riding around again in your skimpy's?

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

7. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

Sorry but which crossroads?

8. shar824

Sorry..I'm clueless, what crossroads?

50/42? 40/42?

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

McGee's LOL You are not from here huh?

10. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

11. le

le Well-Known Member

I caught that too. Pretty darn funny!

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

BTW wasn't being a smartie just anyone from joco calls Mcgees the cross roads . Since well, forever. 42 is 40/42 area and so on.......

13. shar824

I gotcha ya :lol: As soon as you said McGee's I was like...oooohhhhh yyyyeeeaaaaahhhh.. Forget about there :jester:

But..I'm not a JoCo native anyway :lol:

14. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I was sitting on the back deck and heard all the sirens and then saw the helicopter (tv 11). It looks like it's about the Stephenson BBQ area.

15. ihaveaquestion

ihaveaquestion Well-Known Member

don't know.....saw a couple of wake county chasin somebody on old drug store road a little while ago.....
    i was hoping nobody innocent would get hurt by some dumbazz!!

i wondered too what was up.

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LOL I forget sometimes joco has grown so much so fast that some people may not get things such as the crossroads. Kinda my fault, I should have said Mcgees. Before anybody gets bent outta shape I will say this. I like some of the changes.We have got some really great people that are new to the area BUT at the same time I miss when the traffic wasn't here and when it was a closer type of community. I guess you get good and bad with change. lightning would strike me down if I didn't say I wish my child could grow up in the same place joco use to be. Quiet , less traffic, never worried about who moved down the street ( cause somebody you already know knew everything about them if you didn't yourself already) There are just a lot of things that have changed so fast, sometimes your mind goes back and you think damn I miss the way it use to be. ( now I feel old lol )

17. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

It was on Dixon road. Thats what I was told and it had nothing to do with the school. It was at the very end of Dixon road near Stephensons. I still don't know whats up.

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

The timing is what was really bad school buses are running at the time this started. If it was the same dumbazz your talking about that is scarey. We have had enough children hit by dumbazz's in cars/trucks

19. ihaveaquestion

ihaveaquestion Well-Known Member

i'm sure it is the same one....this was 3:30 or so...

i still don't see any news on it anywhere

20. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Two Arrested Following Two County Chase
    Two people are in custody following a two county chase Thursday afternoon. It began in Wake County and ended on Dixon Road at Highway 50 in Johnston County. Wake deputies attempted to stop the truck after it was reported stolen. Two occupants in the vehicle jumped and ran while on Dixon Road but were apprehended.