A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

You guys are so informative!! I love 40/42 !!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What the heck happened in here this afternoon??? :?

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Bothers me. When I heard all the sirens I started thinking about the kiddies on the bus over at Dixon.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Pirategirl - does your sis teach at a preschool in the town of Garner? Or in Cleveland area? His graduation was this morning, and I didn't even cry, I was so proud of myself!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Wasn't me - I won't here! :mrgreen:

I can't wait to meet everyone tomorow!! YE HA!

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Cleveland area

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

ok - different school.

I was gone all day, didn't even know about the car chase. That is right by my neighborhood...wow, a lot going on around here lately it seems...

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh snap, I saw that too! Did you see him trying to hobnob with the fuzz, acting all cool?

9. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Not really........Just been kinda busy.

10. tawiii

tawiii Guest

At least all you simpleton's I'm sure.

11. tawiii

tawiii Guest

As I have said numerous times in the past::::you mean nothing to me. Therefore, you being back means nothing to me. But, since you are the chief simpleton, I will give you a little information as to where I have been. I know you will enjoy this info: I had been spending time with my father. You see, he lost his fight with cancer and I was hoping to do what ever I could to make his final days what they could be, as was the rest of my family. You will be happy to know that he passed away last week so there is one less of my family for you to concern yourself with. I would post a picture of him for your "fool" page, but the cancer really didn't do him well at all.

I guess I should also point out that my future absence has nothing to do with you either since I have a ton of things to take care of now.

Someone will have to let the idiot know about this post since he is the adult that has me on ignore (hahaha-no man there).

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My condolences Tawiii

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Not sure where all your anger is coming from - something from the past on here or I'm guessing the loss of your father? But as someone who also just lost their father last weekend, you have my deepest sympathies..... :grouphug:
    I really can't imagine you'd think that the folks on here are that cruel. Sure, we all disagree at times, but that doesn't make us mean people. :cry:

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss...you and your family are in my prayers.

Ro

15. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Where is "I did it" ? strange

Seems like he/she pops up when Rick/lynn is around.

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I do agree though, while there may be people on here with BIG opinions and BIG mouths, I really don't think anyone is truly cruel-hearted enough to get pleasure from your loss.

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Your in my thoughts and prayers...
    :grouphug:
    Sheri

18. rushlow2004

Wish me luck on my interview this morning!

Sheri

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with your interview this morning! 8)

20. rushlow2004

Thanks!