A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Happy FRIDAY

Happy Happy FRIDAY!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

car is packed, ready to head to the coast!! woohoooooo

:cheers:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

But wait! You forgot me!!:mrgreen:

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Me too! I will fit right in the trunk! :)

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Tawii, so sorry about your dad......your in my thoughts.... My father is not well either but is still fighting his own battle for now..... My heart goes out to you.......

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

bandmom, good good luck on the job interview! I have a good feeling!

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

your coming to lunch, right? then I can hope in the trunk and go to the beach with you, I'm off ALL next week!

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

ummm, not me.....its Rushlow that has the interview (but thanks anyway!) 8)

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well heck, rushlow........good luck on the job interview....... today is my last day at work until June 3rd, so, I'm a little crazy flippin back and forth between the screens......... :lol:I will cross my fingers for ya!

9. KellBell

Yes!! I am coming to lunch then off to get the kiddies from school and heading East....I have room for at least 2 passengers.....it'll be tight, but we can cram in there!!

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

perfect! see ya at lunch! :cheers:

11. rushlow2004

lol, thanks and cross all your fingers. I really want out of my other job.
    Sheri

12. rushlow2004

I already called for the trunk, only room for me :mrgreen: :)

13. KellBell

no trunk, just cargo space, and its full....there is room for 2, kimmie called one slot, guess you win the other!!! you'll be in the back with two 11 year olds and their Nintendo DS's....PERFECT for you!!! You guys can play Mario Kart!

14. rushlow2004

oh cool the DS, I have to get one of mine own..me and my daughter fight over hers lol.
    I haven't gotten the Mario Kart..do the boys like it? I know before our disney trip I'm going to get her another game.
    REally I hope you guys have a great trip, I will be working and thinking of the great Tan that I will be missing out on. :(
    Sheri

15. KellBell

yes, they have an old Nintendo system with the original Mario Kart, with 4 controllers. So now they have the DS version, only need one actual game and they play together.....Mario Kart and Zelda is probably their 2 favorites....though they like Call of Duty too, playing together.....

16. rushlow2004

I play the Zelda one a lot, for the past two days when picking up my daughter I was in the car in Carpool playing..she was like are you playing that again??? lol.
    I got the CSI one and I'm stuck now..so taking a break from that one..who what have thought that "I" would be playing it.
    Sheri

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

What is it about a DS that is so addictive? I tell my son he can't play his just so I can play Mario world. I know, I'm a sad, sad little person. :lol:

T-minus 3 hr 5 mins

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am coming!! I better not get spit balls and bologna thrown at me!

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Tawaii- I"m sorry sweetie.

Rush - Good Luck

I"m already running late - ya'll are addictive! :lol:

BYE!!!

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Me too Tawiii, very sorry to hear about your dad. Cancer is a horrible thing... :cry: