A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Who are you talking about Ken?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

go back a few pages, you'll see.....he commented to me too:roll:

3. michelle

I see said the blind man. He and Clif need to get together and work our their aggressions (on each other).

4. KellBell

he called me a simpleton....

I find that hysterical

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Tawii is a Butt head. I figured that out long time ago. I feel bad he lost his dad but he used it as a way to be rude to Ken and get sympathy for it so nobody would jump his chit. If anyone is a simpleton it is Tawii.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Is "hell" inverted "Heaven"? 8)

7. KellBell

that's exactly what he did. I am sorry for his loss too, but he is still, well, what he is.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Yes he is. I am sorry for his loss too. I can not imagine having to burry a parent. The thought alone scares me to death.

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He has held a grudge for some time now about you. Anyone can see that.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have to go put gas in my car later. I am sooooo dreading it. I haven't looked but heard it was $3.89 yesterday. I need a golfcart! LOL

11. KellBell

I filled up on Crapital for $3.84 this morning. Cost me $55 smacks....:x

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Thanks Harley! It went well!

13. KellBell

:p

rub it in would ya?:x

14. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I was telling my DH I was thinking about riding a bicycle to work, but I'm scared I might get ran over on Eagle Rock Rd!

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

That made me sad for me! Last week it cost me $42.00 to fill up . ( I was on empty literally red light flashed and my computer kept alerting me) I don't wanna put gas in my car anyomre it makes me sad. If ya'll see a short lady kicking the gas pump and cussing toot your horn it will be me! LOL

16. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Yeah, It takes me 6 minutes by car to my job , but the road we live off of (Eagle Rock) is so terrible for accidents, I'm scared to drive it with my SUV. It's a scarey road. There is always a wreck at Lake Wendell Rds. So, I guess I will have to drive it and be broke.

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I was seriously thinking of riding a scooter to work because I only live a few miles away, but the road I would have to travel is dangerous emough as it is!

18. sus

sus Well-Known Member

i thought about a scooter too.... but someone would run me over for sure

19. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Ten minutes until the weekend! Yahoo! :cheers: Have a safe and happy holiday weekend everyone!

20. michelle

Cost me $47 to fill up last night. My tank only holds 13 gallons! I would get a scooter but I'm afraid my *** is so big it would block traffic on both sides of the road :lol:

I'd have to get me one of those wide load signs and have a pace car in front of me!