A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Why thank you! It was a great birthday WEEKEND... LOL, I demanded to be queen for 3 days instead of just one :lol:

I got my DH and both DS's initials with a heart on my wrist. They all have the same initials so it's kinda a "puzzle" ....it's cool!

2. mnredsky

LOLOL....not unless you changed your initials to any combinatioin of S W and / or J ..............

Which reminds me... when I was getting my tattoo the artist was telling us about this lady who had just left that got a tattoo of her lover's name on her arse. She said, "well, that's one place my husband will never see again." :shock: She was married with 2 kids and got HER LOVER's name inked on her booty!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. mnredsky

You may have to go to tat rehab....welcome to the wonderful world of tattoo addiction!!!

I have 4 now....all of them can be hidden :mrgreen:

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

where do you get yours? monkey ink? one of my best friends is designing one for my lower back with my boys initals in it. wish he would hurry up!

Lover name on fanny.....that is too funny! People are so stupid!

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that's the craziest thing ever.....she was blasting all that trash through out the tattoo parlor? nice, classy chick sounds like....:ack:

6. mnredsky

The artists up at Monkey Ink are great, but I am loyal to Buck A Tatz on South Saunders. They've done 3 of mine and I love them guys!!

The 4th was a Vegas trip thing :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: .....and it's staying in Vegas baby! 8)

7. mnredsky

Yeah, he said she was pretty much the epitome of trailer park trash....only she had lots of money .....ROFL

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am partial to Warlocks myself.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

warlocks got my business too, twice.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Still trying to get up the nerve to get my first:oops:

11. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

alcohol helps. =P

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Some places won't do them if you drink. Your blood thins and you bleed more.

I've got 6 tattoos and plan on getting another one here soon. I've had some of the best work done at Glory Days in Clayton. I think they have changed the name since last time I was there. My worse tat was at Krazy Kat's in Clayton!

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It looks like Krazy Kats has closed (they were to the right of Glory Days as you looked at the shops from the road), or did they just move somewhere else?

14. turtlepits

I hope they closed for good. They really did some bad work on me. I'm just glad that tat is on my back . (aka "tramp stamp" ) ,which I hate to hear it called, but I wan't too happy with it. It's crooked.

15. ServerSnapper

Sorry you hate to hear that but that's what it is.

16. turtlepits

Not if you are not a tramp, it's called a lower back tattoo ;)

17. ServerSnapper

I didn't say all tramps were bad.....:mrgreen:

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

i've also heard it referred to as a "mexican license plate"

:jester:

19. turtlepits

I've never heard that one, but it was funny!!

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That made me snort!