A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me too, Kaci. Want to go together? We can hold each other's hand through it.

I ain't skeered.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i won't be skeered either after quite a few strong margaritas:lol:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Dern it! Why did Webbie have to go and put that new Breaking Bricks game on here. I love it, that's not a good thing!! 8)

4. sus

sus Well-Known Member

ME too!!! I will never get any work done now:jester:

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Its not that bad. If I can do it ANYONE can do it!! DH and friends had bets going on if I would make it through!

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm probably lucky I can't update my Flash for some reason, and I can't get past the start button. I wouldn't get any work done with that one.... just wait until I hit the laptop at home though!!

:jester:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Tassy it's probably God looking out for us. If I had Star Quest at work I would be a complete addict. I think we need a support group.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: yep, and I just tried the Bricks game, it's addictive as well - must stop playing these games...:banghead:

9. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Been there, done that, sold the t-shirt at the yard sale. It's not a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination.

The above was with my own parents. I'm also close with my former inlaws--since my parents passed when I was pretty young, they've become like parents to me. We had a scare last year with my former father-in-law, but things are going very well now.

10. Desdemona25

(keep in mind the difference in geographic location)

I topped off this afternoon at our local "cheap" station: $3.94/gal.

Some in my area are as high as $4.19/gal. :evil:

11. Desdemona25

My dh has mentioned to me that this starts the best people watching time. He and his dad have lots of fun laughing at the idiots who think they can boat. They've seen many clueless people almost lose their vehicles in the water because they didn't do things properly.

12. bandmom

mmmmm, just had some sweet and seedless watermelon, with salt of course...:mrgreen: YUMMY to my tummy!!:lol:

13. sus

sus Well-Known Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH that sounds so gooddddddd

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I never got to see your tummy. How am I supposed to know it's yummy?:mrgreen:

15. bandmom

Guess you'll just have to take my word on it. ;)

16. ServerSnapper

:mrgreen:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm still WORKING.

For the love of Christmas Trees. :hurray:

18. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Im sitting here on 4042.com...reading post and all of a sudden i hear bells...then i hear a lion roar look around....don't see anything popping up on the puter. keep on reading posts when i all of a sudden I hear some apple bottle jeans song....no kids are downstairs..then i hear this little evil kid laugh like out of a Stephen King Novel:twisted:....then the light bulb came on.. my DD who was not to be on the puter had accidentally left her IM on. These sounds I'm hearing are people coming and going......well it has now been BLOCKED!!! SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS RIGHT OUT OF ME

19. bandmom

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: and that's 'apple bottom' jeans....:jester:

20. ServerSnapper

It was good seeing you....Your happiness rubs off on me!!! Pirdy Girl