A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

I can't stop Cryin'

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yeah, and notice he hasn't replied. He's probably on the way to my house to get them and then it will be a mad rush to BJ's for a case of batteries :lol:

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

after a stop at the tanning bed!

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Heading to the James Taylor concert shortly. I cannot wait. Hope the weather holds out somewhat. We are in reserved seating but still don't want to walk in the rain nor do I want those on the lawn to not enjoy the show.

Love me some James Taylor. I have ticket stubs from way, way back. Have seen him through good and bad and all over this country. Yeah, us!

You've Got A Friend,
    Sherry

5. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Wave at the parking people. My daughter will be directing the cars. She will be the one looking in an absolute panic at the line of cars:jester: hope you have a great time at the concert and doing the no rain dance till after the concert is over

6. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

Seriously Michelle? You loan that thing out?!?!?!?!?

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

loan, give away, it dont matter how you phrase it...oh wait, you talking about the battery operated thing we were discussing earlier....

never mind:lol:

8. michelle

Nah, I've got enough to share. I'm sure I can find him one that hasn't been used much.

9. michelle

Girl, you so crazzzzyyy. [​IMG]

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

hehehehehe

I knew you would love that. :jester:

11. Sherry A.

Will do and thanks. Tonight's concert should not be bad for anyone directing the cars so she should have a great time, if the weather holds out. Hate it for her if it does not. Now, if she were directing cars for Ozz Fest I would be nervous as well.

How old is she? Mine is still looking for a summer job. She has filled out a bunch of applications but has heard nothing as of yet. Best Buy, Harley Davidson at the Outlet, etc. Concerts would be fun for a teen.

Sweet Baby James!

Sherry

12. sus

sus Well-Known Member

She is 5 days away from 18 wohoooooo She works for Mclaurin Parking.
    www.mclaurinparking.com. She worked for them last year and had a ball. Its a lot of standing but its a great company. She has also been trying to find another job. 100's of applications but no responses...plus she has to have something that either works around my hours or is close to home so she can walk.. she refuses to drive

13. Sherry A.

Thank you. I will send the link to my daughter. I can imagine the standing. I'll bet it gets old after a while. I have seen some with chairs who stand up when a car comes up and they direct them. My daughter is 16 and gets her drivers license on Monday...did I say Monday?...she has the minutes counted. She is aware that she gets one tank of gas from me and then she has to have money to pay for gas. I don't want her thinking that mommy will support her running around seeing friends.

Leaving soon. My daughter is going with me as she is a huge fan. She has finished studying for her French exam, taken her shower, tried on numerous outfits and has decided on which one to wear. When she was a baby I sang James Taylor songs to her as I did not know those baby songs. She knows them all by heart and has read his book(s).

Anyhow, we love going together and hope your daughter stays dry.

Sherry

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I think out of the blue I'm going to start calling everyone that likes to name drop and act like they know everyone in the area Randy....as in Randy Jackson. That is SO annoying to me......

I mean really...who gives 2 *hits who you know and how important you think you are .......... :banghead: sorry...that was my pet peeve for the day.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  15. Sherry A.

Like your pet peeve...who is Randy Jackson? I guess I don't know squat.

Still killing time until the concert.

Sherry

16. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

Randy is my DAWG. Don't be hatin'

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

One of the judges on American Idol....he CONSTANTLY dropping names of all the music artists that he has worked with or produced songs for, but yet I can't recall his name hardly anywhere... :lol:

18. Sherry A.

Oh, don't watch that show. I'll move on since I have learned something new now and need to leave in like 15 minutes. Sweet Baby James!

I, also, don't get out much so this is a big deal right now!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Were you the one that was selling a case of them awhile back in the classifieds???!!! :mrgreen:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, time to go do some puppy-proofing! DH is on his way home with my new baby!! :hurray::hurray::hurray: