A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good Morning All!! So so glad it is Friday! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I know .... :cheers:

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh yeah...that's right....Football season is the only thing Wolfpack has going for them ....tee hehehehehehehe :lol::lol: :mrgreen:

4. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

It would be there way of having the last word if they do let me go, I haven't given a notice yet cause I want to make sure the new job gives me what I want. I'm pretty sure they will. Money wise it would hurt some, but they will pay out all my vacation pay and personal time as well. The new place will work with me on my vacation time at the end of June. Personally I rather not stay the two weeks, cause I know they will make it a living heck to go into work everyday and then some. But, I want to make sure to do the right thing, even though they haven't with me. It will make me feel some what better to at least offer the two weeks.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

If they just say "Go" they will more than likely pay your for those two weeks. I know that is what they did at my old co, esp if you worked with sensitive materials/information/security.

6. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

No they wouldn't pay for it, just the two weeks vacation time and personal time that i have left. I don't work with anything risky.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

well now I wouldn't go and say it's the only thing they got going....

8. mnredsky

I'm just a pickin on ya girl.....you know, you have to take a good ribbin from a ACC basketball champ tarheel girl :lol::lol:

9. KellBell

well actually I don't have to take it, but I will from you....as long as you'lll take it back when you know ya deserve it.....like all those other sports that ACC teams play, including Carolina. I know, I know, you haven't heard of them since you have just basketball goggles like most Carolina fans, its ok, I will guide you gently into the great unknown. ;););)

10. mnredsky

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it! Yes, I am a big enough Carolina fan to know WE SUUUUUUUCK at football.....I can always take what I dish out baby!! :mrgreen:

11. KellBell

we need a 'high five' 'jumping chest bump' smiley!! in the meantime...

:grouphug:

12. mnredsky

That would be an awesome smiley to have!!!! but I guess we have to settle for this sappy thing for now... :grouphug: :lol::lol::lol:

13. CrazyFabulous

Carolina Fan.....ugh I knew there was something wrong with you! :)

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and make folks disappear

15. KellBell

dang....I wasn't really going to eat your eggs.....:)

16. CrazyFabulous

specially the stooopid ones! i wish this many times a day!

17. michelle

Not you girl! But, I bet you have a clue as to who I am talking about :lol:

18. michelle

Amen to that!

19. CrazyFabulous

I luv spontaneous planning! :hurray:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Later chics - I'm off to do some retail therapy....and hit the ABC store! :cheers: