A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I love cucumbers and vinegar with lots of pepper.... hmmm, hmmm good.....:mrgreen:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too! I just ate a bowl of them! I love some fresh produce!! I went to Porter's yesterday and got tons of stuff....

3. mnredsky

I've only got 3 bites left from a whole bowl!! Mine came out of my garden though... :hurray::hurray::hurray:....picked my first cucumber and first zucchini this morning.

4. KellBell

I got a bag full of zucchini, bag full of yellow squash, bag full of pickling cucumbers (cuz they are the best) 2 buckets of strawberries and some spring onions. Dinner and lunch for the week.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Heck yeah! I love me some veggies!!!!! What time is dinner KB?

6. KellBell

prolly early tonite, got middle school orientation at 6...and it will be all healthy veggies too! no meat/no fat! can't wait! come on and get chew some!!

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Anything good happen around here last week?

Just got back in town last night about 9:30!!! Can I just tell you, 12 hours in a car with a 2 and 3 year old is NOT fun!!! :evil: Had the DVR going which is great but still tough!!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

note to self - after dark, raid Redsky's garden:lol::lol::lol:

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'll be the lookout if you need one.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sounds like a plan:lol::lol:

11. mnredsky

ROFLMAO!!!!!! :lol: Girl you know when I get TOO MUCH a growing I'll drop some off on your doorstep! That's one thing I CAN brag about... I have a green thumb. LOVEEEEE gardening!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me too, just hate that this year have not had the time to do anything cept put a few tomatoes in pots:evil: Usually i am out working in my yard every day - you are lucky, you should have seen our yards when we moved in - total blank weed yards:lol:

13. sus

sus Well-Known Member

today stunk .. me thinks it calls for lots of beer and loud music...gosh my neighbors are going to hate me

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm watching my soon-to-be 9 year old play the boxing game on Wii and it's all I can do not to LMBO!! Hysterical!

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

just dropping in to say Hi. staying busy this week again, me and little man had a stomach bug over the weekend, which sucked! hope everyone is doing well!

16. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Mom2!! Hope you and your wee one feel better soon! :grouphug:

17. CrazyFabulous

If this chic on the bachelorette gets rid of Graham she is a fool!!! Have mercy....he is gorgeous!

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

if she gets rid of him, i'll take him. :lol:

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

BOO HOO HOO, I'm so sad, I have been on vacation for the past 10 days and have to go back to work in the morning! omg! what a shock to the system! I could so stay at home! hahahahha, I have also not had a smoke in the last 4days so the routine at the office will have to change for me...... SUS, are you ready for that? HEHEHEHEHEHE! no smoke breaks for me now!

20. CrazyFabulous

you said it chic!!! YUMMMMY!!! Ron is an idiot! and i also like the football coach!