Browning Realty??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ljk, Jun 1, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It means buyer beware. Or in this case, renter. 8)

An agent has a duty to be fair and honest to all parties in a transaction regarding material facts. Material facts do not include the legal status of any neighbors and are in fact prohibited from speculating on those issues. 8)

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Its been a month since I last talked to Browning realty and they still haven't called us back. I gave up on them...their lost.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know, there are a few Realtors on the board..........................:mrgreen:

4. rhw7879

rhw7879 Well-Known Member

We used Barb Phillips and she was wonderful. Our builder was Dave Robson and he was fantastic. He went above and beyond when he built our home.

It is buyers beware when buying any home in any state.

Good Luck!
    rhw

5. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Well, we are looking to rent another house with a garage in this general area. We are in no hurry :)

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

There are homes for rent in Cleveland Springs subd.
    Lions Gate and Riverwood.

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Well he just left here 'looking' at my house to see if he is interested in buying it.... lets see what the numbers look like. It would be a nice break if it worked out, he buys mine, I buy his!! :)

If not, anyone interested in a cute brick ranch w/basement on 2 acres?:lol::lol:

8. Gogetter

Gogetter Guest

When we moved here, we checked out our top 2 realtor picks with the NC real estate commission. They will tell you if ever there has been a complaint or issue. Both of ours had clean records, so we went with who best related to us. You should always check people out, especially these who you are trusting so much money too- they may not be who they seem. That happend to a friend of mine in another area who lost a lot of money. Just FYI!!!

9. yogi

yogi Guest

BROWNING REALTY, INC.

BROWNING REALTY, INC. (Garner) – By Consent, the Commission suspended the firm license of Browning Realty for a period of one year effective November 1, 2007. The Commission then stayed the suspension for a probationary period of one year on certain conditions. The Commission found that Browning Realty failed to indicate in the MLS system that the seller contributed approximately $8,300 in buyer concessions. The Commission also found that Browning Realty created and backdated agency contracts and agency disclosure forms for transaction files in which it had no such forms at the time of contact by the Commission.

ROBERT L. BROWNING (Garner) - By Consent, the Commission suspended the broker license of Mr. Browning for a period of one year effective November 1, 2007. Six months of the suspension are active with the remainder stayed for a probationary period of one year on certain conditions. The Commission found that in 2001 Mr. Browning failed to indicate in the MLS system that the seller contributed approximately $8,300 in buyer concessions. The Commission also found that Mr. Browning created and backdated agency contracts and agency disclosure forms for transaction files in which it had no such forms at the time of contact by the Commission.

10. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

THat does not suprise me. I bought a house from him. Poor poor me!!!!!!!

11. rballance

rballance New Member

Browning Realty is a great company!!

My name is Rob Ballance and I am with Carolina Mortgage Authority, Inc. I call on them for mortgage business and they are a great bunch of guys. Chad Lewis if very sharp and would be glad to help you to meet your needs. Also if you need a great mortgage give me a call 553-9922.