A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

mine didn't even flinch, they know betta. Fast Food line will be a reward. period. they already know that ain't how I roll....nope.

2. FireDaizey

FireDaizey Member

I give my two middle school boys extra allowance so they can buy the snacks they want at the grocery store on the weekend and have stuff they like to take all week. It has worked out well for us this year.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

The schools don't make as much $$ in the regular lunch line, if your kid buys crap from the fast food lane they make a profit. Don't get me started.

4. KellBell

they wont be making no $$ off of mine....they think I can pull up their lunch accounts on the computer, since I told them that :mrgreen:....they won't even get a cookie right now in elementary school without asking me. now that's how I roll....:p

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Same here. :)

I love all my 4042 mommies!

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

yous a rollin alot today my sister! 8)

7. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I like that she said that they should read at least 30 min a day this summer. I got the Short one a few books a couple of weeks ago so he will have no excuses for nothing to read.
    And LC not sure if you heard me last night but I said yours will get a bottom locker and mine will get a top locker! lol

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Damn I love you!! I've done the same thing....I've even got mine believing I have a GPS on his cell phone so I can track where he is .....in case he decides to lie....LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Modern day version of our mama's telling us they had eyes in the back of their heads.........................LOL!! I gotta remember these when DS gets older. :mrgreen:

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

My Oldest daughter thinks we have her microchipped (with audio)!!!! When youngest got sick at a few weeks old, they hospitalized him and I told her it was because we forgot to chip him!!!

She is now 20 and still asks me about it... (Really mom, it is a joke right?)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Love that, i know two little ones i am gonna inform of that, they still ask if Nanna really has eyes in the back of my head:lol::lol::lol:

12. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I'm happy that Ron's gone. He seemed a little too preoccupied with the others there.

I also think it was so sweet what she did for Jason's son. At first my dh and I liked Jeremy the best, but Jason is quickly overtaking that spot.

The segment with Ellen was hysterical. :)

13. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

anyone looking some Buffet tickets this weekend??? i MIGHT have a set of four lawn tickets for sale..........

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

check your PMs

15. CrazyFabulous

THAT would happen to us for sure!! :lol:

16. CrazyFabulous

yes it was hilarious!

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

LOL Now that's classic!

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, I swear we are related...LOL

My girls think I have hidden cameras/voice recordings throughout the house and that I have a SW on the PC that records every key stroke they make. My oldest daughters cell does have GPS, but I won't have it turned on until she's driving, then I'll be accidently running into her at places she's not supposed to be. :lol:

19. KellBell

the fear of God (or Mom in this case) :cheers:

it works!

20. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I either want a cookie or a cigarette!