A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

go for a walk instead:p

2. sus

sus Well-Known Member

I vote for both. one in each hand:jester:

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

You are a bad influence!:jester:

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I wish I had the motivation to go for a walk. The 3:00 am bottles make me a lazy bum during the day! LOL And I am going to Hilton Head next week! I need to be tanning too!!! :?

5. sus

sus Well-Known Member

:lol:hmmmm yupper I is:jester:

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

:popcorn:I had some popcorn. DS made some and oh it smelled good and I said give me some or I am gonna go find a cigarette. :popcorn:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Well - you musta been really busy catching up at work, cause I don't believe we heard a word out of you all day........ Welcome back to the psych ward... :mrgreen:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, what did i miss???? what happened to Frames thread about Dixon Elem??? Am i just overlooking it or was it removed?

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

**poof** its gone:?:
    Frame may have asked that it be removed as she got her problem solved and wanted to stop some of the school bashing. When I looked in on it earlier, there had been some posts deleted by the OP's. Maybe they agreed to remove it?

10. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am so glad that the lil guy will partcipate in the party. Horay for Frame :)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hope that is what happened, i worry that every time someone comes on here and bashes Dixon, they face repercussions at school for their children and back down, that is so wrong for our school system. Also i wondered if Webbie took some flack from the teachers and took it off and that is wrong also.

12. KellBell

That bunnyz person came on there making very slanderess remarks and cursing about Mrs Williams and Mrs George, and I am certain thats why it was pulled....it was total crap. I am glad he pulled it.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If Webbie pulled it, then he could have just deleted those remarks, i just fear that for all these years we have been able to express our opinions and concerns about everything that happens in our neighborhood but now if someone cries offense, the thread will be jerked.

14. KellBell

well the OP's could have nbeen deleted, but we had all quoted it so many times, it might as well should have been pulled. Its not hard to figure out on here, start name dropping, and the thread is going to get yanked. as it should. (and I mean names of people, not schools, restuarants, etc.)

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Very curious who that is! Poor Frame.....hope she is ok after the whole thing and the wee one will get to have him some fun! :) year is almost over!

16. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

97 degrees for the next 3 days! I'm melting........................

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You can't melt if you are in the pool! :hurray:

Nobody call me today. :mrgreen:

Happy Wednesday! :cheers:

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Is it supposed to be that hot? I hadn't realized that, wow, that's hot!

I just looked at all the recent/last posts, and Harley's name was on like 8 in a row. Just found that amusing. You can tell what order she reads her posts in...:)

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I know I go backwards. :lol:

It makes it easier for me to remember what thread I've posted on.

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

bring on the hot weather. i love it.