Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, there is no excuse for a young man to be dissing his mother in this way at all, i just hope none of you that all of a sudden had to jump in with your comments have anything to do with his disappearance. i am the mother of 3 sons and yes, had some tough times with them as teenagers and know that a bad influence can go a long way when a child's hormones are raging and others are pulling him against the morals he was raised with. No one has ever mentioned the name Beth except for you newbies, are we to assume she is one who cried baby???? All i see is a Mom who no matter what mistakes she may have made and i have no idea if any, but a Mom whose son is gone and if any of you were ever a parent you would not be bashing her but helping her find her son. So for you newbies bashing Mom, why don't you Man Up or Woman Up and act like a responsible human being with a little understanding and sympathy for a mother mourning the absence of her child.

2. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Oh

My apologies that was addressed to Rostrawberry... me and gasoleen have been the girl's friend for years now and all the things Daniel's mother says about her is bs yet you guys seem to eat it like maggots...I really don't understand why she would go out of her way to try and ruin this girl's life when she should be more worried about her son. And on another note, as far as the reward there shouldn't even be one, what happened to people wanting to help others out of generosity? :confused:

3. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Hmm

I the "he" i was reffering to was gasoleen though.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i guess we should be asking you and your friends that question since no one has come out on their own offering any info without a reward being offered.

5. Gasoleendreams

Gasoleendreams Active Member

Ha, I love how you want to bring it back to the original topic when someone jumps on their case for the name calling and bashing. Trust me forums trolling is not new to me and this sort of situation isn't either. No I don't condone when children act against their parent's will but the parent's state of mind has to be intact to make sound decisions. Personally I don't think my mother would use a forum of all things to search for me nor would she go bashing someone's daughter on what she believes to be true.

:: plays world's smallest violin::

While its sad that the kid ran away I have little sympathy for kids who are ready to have sex and not man up to stay around for the parenting part.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

look, Daniels Mom didn't bash the girl...matter of fact, the girl's reputation preceded her on this thread long before Daniel came into the picture. I wont bore you with all the details, cuz it doesn't matter at this point.

We, on this board consist of mostly women, mothers, ranging from 30's top 50's on here. THere are some men too, same age group. We are smart enough to know there are two sides to the story, heck it was even acknowledged early on in this thread....what we as adults realize, is that the rumors and the bs and the he said she said and all that is merely a side note, and worthy of discussion even, but not here. Daniels mom has admitted to her shortcomings. She is missiing her son. A child she loves, right or wrong on what happened. Think about your Mom for just a second, and Beth's mom. The kid needs to get in touch with his mother.

It's very admirable of you to come on here to defend your friend. BUt bashing Daniels Mom serves no purpose. At the risk of sounding cliche', two wrongs don't make a right.

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Personally I have decided to put my time to better use instead of squabbling with a couple wet behind the ears, hormone filled, foul mouthed, idiotic teenagers who are on her to defend their friend who can't keep a man around so she cries I'M PREGNANT and then all of a sudden ...Whoops, where did that baby go?!?!? ....PAAAALESE. At least come up with something original .......

'nough said....

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Ok

I'm not doubting she is sympathetic for her child I can understand that, but to
    call someone else's child names because you can't fess up for what you did wrong...for being an adult that is out of place. Granted yes it was wrong of Daniel to run away, true, but it was also wrong for Daniel's mother to just erase him from Beth's life when is supposed to be the child's father. Or are we teaching our children to run from our mistakes rather than learn from them. Yes I can understand she wants to protect her son, but running and not finding a solution is a big problem.

9. mnredsky

Dag, What a woman!!! You took the high road. Can you please give me lessons?? :lol::lol::mrgreen:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ah sounds like we have the Mom of the "cry baby to keep a boy" girl here folks:lol::lol::lol: So very sad that a mother would support her child in that type of endeavor:cry:

11. Gasoleendreams

Thanks for playing. Heres your cookie.

::hands you a cookie::

12. mnredsky

And not woman up or have the ..... to own up to who is behind the screen name.

13. mnredsky

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So she is still pregnant with his child, is that what you are saying???? And the above sentence about "supposed to be the child's father", is that implying she is not sure if he is the father? State some facts, some sense of reality and you may get some understanding from the folks on here but without it, your words really do not have any meaning.

15. Gasoleendreams

So I guess all that BS about name calling was just a passing thought of yours? Very 'mature' for a mother of 3 lol.

16. mimi2

mimi2 Active Member

I agree that this should be kept to finding Daniel. Daniel's mom is going through alot right now and she needs support. I would be mad as fire if my child was missing and school friends were not that concerned. I would be mad that someone was going around town taking fliers down and saying he was fine. At that point I would not hold anything about the situation back. I do not know anyone on either side, nor have I judged either side. All I want is Daniel to come home or at least call his mom. Give the mom a break. Let her vent and pray for her.

As for the other family involved in this, I would be doing everything I could to get information and have someone else pass it to Daniel's mom. Get involved in finding him. You are wasting more time with restraining orders. Yes I would be mad if someone was bad mouthing me but I would be more interested in finding my friend than to worry about what other people thought of me.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Again, show some type of fact or reality before you post, show where i ever called anyone a name or just go away and quit wasting caring people's time.

18. Gasoleendreams

You make it seem like you have a life. If you really had something to do would you be sitting at a computer on a forum arguing about a missing kid?

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Seriously Gasoleen Dreams and Kaos.....I dont think anyone here expects you to know any better and you are only doing whats natural, but please, just for one minute, step back and think about your mother, and if this was her, thats all I (we) are/am asking.

There is alot of 'not right' in this whole story, and trust me, the folks on this board are just the ones to call it out, and trust me we see, we know, but in this particular situation there is a little more at stake than some name calling. Seriously.

20. Gasoleendreams

I agree with you that there is a lot thats not right with this story but I'm just fed up with the post I read from the boy's mom about Beth. Neither one is an angel but we should be more concerned with getting both groups together and finding a way to resolve this situation like adults.